Caption this Photo

mt-tushmore-or-mt-rushmore-canadian-side

My thoughts: This is either…

Mount Tushmore

Mount Rushmore seen from the Canadian side

American voters during the upcoming elections

or…?

Feel free to vote for your favorite.

Winner will have their posterior carved on this mountain.

Not really, but we do promise not to take your for granite (rim shot).

On second thought, maybe we’ll make you president of the U.S.  You couldn’t do worse than the current candidates.

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Caption this Photo

1. cwhite4 says:

hysterical. thank you!

2. Roos Ruse says:

ROFLOL! Stop. You’re killing me. Good stuff, Mitch ❤

3. Hi Mitch… No ifs, ands or butts… this rear view of more recent butthead presidents actually needs to get carved in stone. Naturally, as with any fine work of art, it would be totally open to interpretation, too. Regardless of our political stripe, we could all crack up laughing while assigning identities… thusly…

Democrats could make RMN, RWR, GHWB and GWB the butts of their joke while Republicans could do the same re LBJ, JEC, WJC and BHO.

As for what to call it? How about “Mt. Four Bums”

Wouldn’t begin to try and top your captions, Mitch! Such fun. ‘Do have an observation, though: I had no idea Washington, Jefferson, and T. Roosevelt wore their pants so tight.

5. Ha! That is really funny.

6. Very funny! Hmmm, actually I think it might be a candid photo of Paul Ryan, John McCain, George Bush and Dick Cheney. Well, you know why.

7. Light Ministry Blog says:

Love this!

8. jlfatgcs says:

So funny! Perhaps, “Lost it at Mount Rushmore”, or “Searching for Mount Rushmore”.

9. I thought I have seen that scene in that kid’s movie “Now and Then.” That was my first impression. But of course that scene can take us anywhere we want to go. Very cute open END(s) picture!

10. cat9984 says:

Definitely the voters, although it applies to the entire primary season as well as the current state of the election

11. trE says:

“Gives us your Butts. We’ll treat them right.”
    “Tushes ‘R Us.”
    “I like big BUTTS and I cannot lie.”

12. The ‘butt’ stops here?

My husband is keenly following the American election process in a strange mix of voyeurism, horror and vaudevillian entertainment. From our side of the Pond, it’s scary.

13. I love all your posts, but your humor…. We have to be related!!!!

14. Matt says:

I vote Canadian side though as a Canadian I’m not sure how to take it.

15. Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota, and so is not visible from Canada. So I vote for Mt. Tushmore. 🙂

16. Butt let’s not end this rear event just yet. With all the rumpus still going on, this poster(ior) still has more tails to show.

17. Pingback: Historyween | Mitch Teemley