Why are there so many names for the different phases of life from birth through teens (baby, toddler, pre-schooler, kindergartner, grade-schooler, pre-teen, tweener) and almost none for the 60+ years that follow?
It’s not fair! I mean, you’re not just young, then old! For example, I clearly hit Second Puberty around age 40, when all of those little hairs started popping out in weird places.
Here are a few name suggestions for the different
Phases of Adulthood
- 20s: Hipper-than-You-ers, Not Fairers, Communists
- 30s: Still-Got-It-ers, Owned-by-My-Kids-ers, Democrats
- 40s: Trying-to-Keep-It-ers, Our-Music-Was-Better-than-Yours-ers, Moderates
- 50s: Had-More-Than-You-Ever-Will-ers, Bend-Over-Groaners, Republicans
- 60s: Wait-Where-Did-I-Put-It-ers, Fascists
- 70s: I-Don’t-Need-a-Cane-ers, All-Politicians-are-the-Same-ers
- 80s: Where’s-My-Cane-ers, Communists
What names would you suggest for the Phases of Adulthood?