Time to Cocoon!

Autumn has just begun where I live, but temps are plummeting, rare for this early in the season, and all I can think of is getting cozy with a latte and a hoodie and, of course, a book! Which means finding that perfect spot. Here are a few suggestions.

Click on any image to enlarge it, or to begin slide show.

This entry was posted in Books, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Story Power and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Time to Cocoon!

1. Yup, I curling up where ever the books are.

2. Ali Grimshaw says:

Great collection of photos👍🏾

3. Todd R says:

I’ve been behind in my reading plans, but feel inspired to catch up!

4. chattykerry says:

It is 98 F down here in south east Texas… Longing for Autumn to come.

5. atimetoshare.me says:

Love them all but especially the Spider-Man nook or the Golden pup snuggled up next to me♥️♥️

6. I will take the one with the puppy!

7. JOY journal says:

Yessssss! Soup, sweaters, books. Let the joy begin!!

8. annieasksyou says:

A nice melange, though the troubled cat is lingering in my consciousness.

9. Chaya Sheela says:

Lovely pictures.
    My favorite spot for reading (for all seasons) is my green, comfy armchair in a corner of my living room.
    Autumn is reluctant to show itself in Texas!
    Enjoy!

10. Michele Lee says:

Looks like a perfect plan with cooler temps. 📚

11. Loving the burnt orange in so many of your photos 🙂 you guys are going into Autumn and we are in Spring here in Perth, Western Australia xx

12. Thotaramani says:

Every season brings its own unique Lifestyle. When we travel the world, we have to adopt certain things 🙂👍🏻:⁠-⁠)Have always happy days and best health 🎇

13. Thotaramani says:

Your collection of pictures are so beautiful and like

14. hermitsdoor says:

Love the stacks of books. I’ll be posting more poems and photos soon. – Oscar

The cozier the better! I’ll take the reading corner with the vine wallpaper and fireplace.

16. radiostudy says:

I WANT these glorious and comfy escapes, with all the meandering roads of fantasy and fact at hand…. Thanks for sharing, brother!

17. I wish I had a picture of my granddaughter when she was a baby. She took after book-loving dad. When she woke up from her daily nap, instead of yelling to get out, she would sit there looking at all the books that were left in the crib with her. ❤