Two New Studies Reveal: Time Travel is Real!

010-Jacob-Von-HogflumeA heavily funded study at the Institute for Advanced Research in Really Important Stuff has shown that all humans (and most animals) travel forward at the rate of 1 (one) DaaT (Day at a Time)! More information will be released in the next 24 hours, which is expected to arrive tomorrow.

A second study at GBIU (Great Big Impressive University) has shown that it is actually possible to “jump forward” in time as much as 9 or 10 hours by employing a technique pioneered by overworked lab assistants, and referred to as “sleep.” (Warning: Scientists say that during this time human bodies continue to age at the rate of 1 DaaT – see above). Also, student assistants report that during these experiments their paid lab positions seem to have mysteriously disappeared!

ฮ˜

This entry was posted in Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Two New Studies Reveal: Time Travel is Real!

1. The old adage IS to take one day at a “time.”๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Todd R says:

It’s true! I can confirm that while reading this post I, myself, aged at 1 DaaT!

3. Haha, well, I can’t argue with that! ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. Very clever, Mitch. (Funny too)

5. Badfinger (Max) says:

I guess I’m a time traveler after all.

6. anitashope says:

That you for this important conclusion to extensive research and for the bit of laughter.

7. revruss1220 says:

Astonishing and mind-boggling, all at the same time. But I wish you would have included an address for the Institute for Advanced Research in Really Important Stuff. I would like to send them a generous contribution to help them continue their Really Important Work,

8. Pingback: Two New Studies Reveal: Time Travel is Real! โ€” Mitch Teemley | Ups Downs Family History

9. quiall says:

It would not surprise me to learn that obscene amounts of money were paid for research into just this topicโ€ฆ

10. I would tell you my joke about time travel, but you didnโ€™t like it. ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Mitch, 1 DaaT you outdo yourself!

12. Unless you live in MST, when you look at your clock you are either in the past or the future compared to me. Which makes one of us a time traveler. Or both of us? Hmm. Either way I do wish we could all go back in time before the world went mad, whenever that was…

13. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

14. This really made me chuckle ๐Ÿคฃ

15. Pam Webb says:

Was Dr Who consulted in this study?

16. Hmm, “sleep” you say … ?

17. Charlee: “If sleep is time travel, then obviously we cats are the ultimate time travelers!”

18. Damyanti Biswas says:

I must confess, I was a tad bit excited and intrigued by this topic. But I’m not disappointed ๐Ÿ˜€ Hahaha.

19. Good to know that I am a time traveler. What an interesting topic.๐Ÿ™‚

20. gpavants says:

Hi Mitch,

Yep, thatโ€™s about right. Time travel is daily process, right?

Thanks,