Strange Hallucinations … an Unlucky Actor … and a Chimpanzee Painter

CaptureMy Featured Blogger this week is Carolyn of Nuggets of Gold. Carolyn’s blogger handle is “Joy Roses,” and for a good reason: she emanates joy, with a healthy side of humor. This wife and mother of two teenagers began journaling as a teenager herself, and never stopped. Her stories and fascinating facts really are nuggets of gold.

Nuggets of Gold

I think I would choose a different career!

Looks like it should be an amusement park for kids instead.

Hmmm…..!

I bet I could paint as well as an ape!

Awww! An easy way to make a cow happy.

I have to wonder about the mind of the person who discovered this!

View original post

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes, Writing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Strange Hallucinations … an Unlucky Actor … and a Chimpanzee Painter

1. joyroses13 says:

What a nice surprise Mitch! Thanks for your kind words and for the shoutout! ❀ Appreciate it! I am so glad that people can find joy in my posts.

2. ejstoo says:

Do not try the first one…how drinking even mild acid didn’t result in death…we’ll we don’t want to find out the second try is the charm.

3. ejstoo says:

oops…well, not we’ll. One of those days πŸ™‚

4. Michael Sammut says:

Poor Eli….it wasn’t his day or rather days 😁

5. Carolyn, Quite the ride for Eli. His misadventures were only bad and ugly. Bob Rubin

6. pastorpete51 says:

I love the artistic chimp! And yes I think the guy who came up with the pingpong ball hallucinations is definitely in need of something more constructive to do!

7. I understand chimps IQ, DNA and tool wise are the closest to us homo sapiens of any other creature except mushrooms. Maybe some are more artistic than most of us.

8. revruss1220 says:

Very interesting. But it does make you curious to see if #6 really works, doesn’t it.

9. Michele Lee says:

Well, if that title does not grab a reader, I am not sure what will!

10. K.L. Hale says:

Mitch, you always help us find the best! You know how I love giggling…this worked!

11. Lulu: “Panda power! Oh yeah!”

12. Wow!! These are great!! My mind is quite perplexed with the intense hallucination inducer! I mean…? Lol!

And the cow trivia!!! Love it! Can’t wait to share it with my sister as we have a running commentary on cow knickknacks! Lol!

13. Did anybody ever try to do the “two halves of a ping pong ball, red light, and static” experiment on Pierre Brassau? It might have given him some ideas for more paintings.