Awesome Comparisons

“And by comparison…” How often do we hear or use that phrase? Still, not all comparisons are equally impressive. “I’ve lost 1/2 a pound!” “Really? Keep it up, dude.” vs. “I’ve lost 30 pounds!” “Dude, it shows!!” Big vs small. Old vs Young. Then vs Now. Some comparisons really are awesome!

Click on any image to enlarge it, read caption, or begins slide show.

This entry was posted in Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Awesome Comparisons

1. These were a lot of fun. I enjoyed them!

2. What a great set. Amazing teaching material for language development.

3. ejstoo says:

That butterfly is cool. If my spring rescue and picking up black and yellow caterpillars and distributing them near some greener grass where they can also curl up if it snows results in anything, we’ll have some pretty cool yellow and black butterflies. 🙂

4. anitashope says:

Amazing slideshow. Thanks for sharing.

5. Amazing pictures. Thanks, Mitch!

6. Michele Lee says:

These are great! It does help to see things in perspective. The mother/daughter look-a-like photo is incredible.

7. Love these especially the lady on her motorbike. Inspiring x

8. Strangest pictures I ever saw, little bit frightening me, as a fast ringushpil ☺️❤️

9. K.L. Hale says:

These are fantastic and thought provoking ~perception! Aww, Noah 🥰

10. You’re right, Mitch, these are awesome comparisons. I can’t get over how huge the black dog’s head is next to his owner’s head!

I’m thinking these photo collections of yours would make a great coffee table book! Out of this group, some are great fun (the mother/daughter look-alikes–WOW!), and some are down-right inspirational (the boy who survived cancer). Altogether they make a rare collection and a delightful diversion on a Saturday afternoon!

12. Jennie says:

The BFF photo is my favorite!