God’s Factory Recall

Replacing That Heart of Stone (blogspot.com)

Factory recalls from product makers are common, and should never be ignored. Avoiding them can produce adverse and sometimes devastating consequences. It seems we too have received multiple recall notices from our Maker (due, in this case, not to design but user error). I don’t know about you, but I’m constantly undergoing major repairs. See you in the Shop?

Recall Notices

“Come unto Me.” ~Matthew 11:28  “And I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.” ~Ezekiel 36:26

Upgrade Notice

“If you are in Christ, you are a new creation: the old has gone, the new has come!” ~2 Corinthians 5:17

This entry was posted in For Pastors and Teachers, Humor, Quips and Quotes, Religion/Faith and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to God’s Factory Recall

1. Piano girl says:

Great perspective/connection, as always. Thanks, Mitch!

2. Yep. See you in the shop, Mitch. Unguarded strength may be a weakness, but unacknowledged and unclaimed recalls are too. We all have feet of clay and hearts of stone–apart from our creator. Thus, the need for a Savior. But you already said that.😊 Blessings!

3. Our journey is a long one, that only He can get us through rightly. I’ll be 77 in a few months and expect several major repairs before this current earthly life is over. We need Him so, so much.

4. revruss1220 says:

A – to the – MEN, brother. Too many recall notices and repairs to count. In fact, I am sitting in the waiting area at our local urgent care clinic as I type this. (Nothing seem).
    Can I pray for you for something specific?

5. DeborahMarie says:

See you in the shop, too!

6. #hood says:

matthew 13:53 jesus is the same
    ezekiel 38: give & shall be given

7. Terrific, like always. Thanks!

8. I love this take on “recalls.” Heh-heh, you’re right. It’s best not to ignore recall notices.:-)

9. TEP336 says:

Nicely done, Mitch. I don’t know where you found that picture, but it’s amazing!

10. alisendopf says:

What a great way to look at this. I’ve had several User Errors resulting in several necessary Factory Resets. Thank God for modern medicine or I’d already be with our maker.

11. gpavants says:

Lord remove from us the heart of stone and give us the heart of flesh.