My First Single From My First Movie Score Released!

Impossible_Cover ArtI’m thrilled to announce that “Impossible Love,” my first single from the soundtrack of the multi-award-winning motion picture Healing River, is now available through iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Deezer, and others.

To listen to or buy “Impossible Love,” click here.

Wait–what? You haven’t seen the movie?! (You can watch it or order the DVD at the links below the trailer.)

The official trailer:

To watch or download Healing River, click here:

Healing River Header

To buy the DVD, click here:

Healing River Poster

This entry was posted in For Pastors and Teachers, Movies, Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to My First Single From My First Movie Score Released!

1. profsloan says:

Mitch
    Just listened to the song. Good sentiments.
    Well done.

The film is not available on Amazon Prime in the UK. Have you thought of releasing it here? B

• mitchteemley says:

Unfortunately, I have no influence over distribution arrangements. Our distributor originally said it would be on Amazon UK, but hasn’t followed through, so I’m still waiting. Meanwhile, it’s also available at Google Play, YouTube Movies, Tubi TV (but with adverts), and on DVD (WalMart seems to be the quickest and cheapest source currently).

2. Wow! Congratulations!

3. Victoria says:

Congratulations Mitch!

4. Your new name and new cover are perfect. You are living your dream and making marvelous memories. Congratulations.

5. Dora says:

Beautiful song. Congratulations, Mitch!

6. Gina Cash says:

Beautiful song! Love it. I’m going to watch the movie tonight. I teared up just watching the trailer. ❤️

7. This is a very dope song. I love the lyrics. Its very powerful and the sound is amazing

8. Congratulations Mitch! What a wonderful message to share with the world.

9. Thanks for letting us know. Alexa will be playing this for us. 👍

10. Piano girl says:

Congratulations! 🎶🎉🎶

11. Wonderful news! Congratulations, Mitch!!

12. Already downloading it.
    Literally want to hear your voice😊 and feel the power in the music.

13. Congratulations!
    It is my all-time favorite Christian film. I hope the song release generates viewers who haven’t seen the movie yet. May it reap an eternal harvest of forgiven and redeemed souls.

14. aruna3 says:

Marvellous for amazing deed.this time I am thinking how can the love impossible.

15. What a wonderful thing to receive this accolade. Congrats!

16. revruss1220 says:

Congratulations! That is so incredibly awesome!

17. marlagro says:

We just watched this movie tonight. Really powerful, yet sensitive. And humor with Jesus at the forefront. Incredible movie, we loved it! Watching Notzilla tomorrow night! Is that your wife who played the main role? She was great and so was Alex.

18. c.f. leach says:

Congrats! Well done! Blessings and Peace

19. factsarebest says:

A wonderful song, a very touching movie. May it reach many who need this message. Shiri

20. AppophiaM says:

Congratulations Mitch, albeit belatedly. Beautiful song!