Woohoo! I Got a New Hedge Trimmer!

Our front and back yards desperately need trimming:

I’ve been using the old-fashioned method, and it’s just not that effective. So, I bought a new hedge trimmer! Here’s me Before, and me Now:

I’m so excited! Here’s a bush I trimmed yesterday, Before and After:

I love this tool! The neighbor’s poodle needs trimming, and I offered to help. Here’s their poodle Before and After I get done trimming it:

What do you think?

Happy yard work, everyone!

This entry was posted in Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Woohoo! I Got a New Hedge Trimmer!

1. I think I got a good laugh out this!

2. revruss1220 says:

You are indeed a master of the clipper, sir. Now the trick will be to keep any of that from growing back again!

3. Dora says:

Lol. You need a disclaimer: “No Animals Were Harmed in the Making of This Joke” 🙂

4. Pam Webb says:

Time to set up a neighborhood barber shop.

5. anitashope says:

Poor bush…thanks for the laugh.

6. delphini510 says:

The poodle to the left is ever so cute. 🌻.

7. Lesley says:

Ha-ha, brilliant! 😂

8. Erika says:

Soon we are starting the hedge trimming season over here too… thanks for the inputs… lol

9. Bel says:

Lol! This made me laugh. Great Job! 👊

10. Great work, Mitch! However, your hedge’s branches are way too thick. Have you ever considered cutting everything down to around half a foot tall? I restarted my hedge (elm) and wound up with much thinner branches and thicker, top to bottom foliage.

Could you please put your trimming talents to work on the invasive vines overtaking the native foliage in Mount Airy Forest and elsewhere?!

12. Life is better with power tools. I’d ask you to come over and trim the hedges in my yard, but I don’t have any hedges. I am planning on planting some hedges. Maybe in 10 years you could stop by and help with the overgrown whatever I plant …

13. dharkanein says:

LOL! A new you. For me atleast. Good sense of humor.

14. I fought the lawn
    And the lawn won.

True story.

15. Hey Mitch
    You must me a cross between Indiana Jones cutting through the jungle and Frodo Baggins worried that Black Riders have invaded the Shire and its beautiful hedges.