There are several theories as to why the multi-zillion-dollar Warner Brothers Pictures blockbuster Godzilla vs. Kong, originally slated for release this month, has been delayed until next year…

Godzilla, Legos factory

Yeah, that’s one of ’em, but I think we all know the real reason, don’t we? It’s because they’re terrified of going up against my new comedy feature Notzilla!

Notzilla, an affectionate, multi-award-winning send-up of old monster movies, will be released in just two weeks–on August 18th! Notzilla will premiere on Amazon Prime, Vimeo On Demand, DVD/BluRay and more. I’ll post more details as they’re revealed.

So eat your heart out, all you wanna-be Notzilla copycats like Godzilla, King Kong and Tiger King, because the monster-movie-to-end-all-monster-movies (or at least play with ’em, like, you know, Legos) is coming soon!

The Official Trailer

This entry was posted in Humor, Movies, Popular Culture & Entertainment and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Monster Movie to End All Monster Movies! (Or At Least Make Fun of All of Them)

1. Roadtirement says:

I laughed out loud, literally, at Godzilla stepping on a Lego…… Best laugh I’ve had in quite a while.

2. trE says:

Haha. “Noooo!”

3. after the emotion of Healing River, I need Notzilla – please tell me no one gets high and kills someone’s son in Notzilla šŸ˜‰

4. Ha ha ha! I’m laughing already!

5. Pingback: The Monster Movie to End All Monster Movies! (Or At Least Make Fun of All of Them) ā€” Mitch Teemley | Ups and Downs of Family History V2.0

6. I’ve been waiting impatiently for this film, so thanks for giving us the trailer, at least. (Like that little snack that’s supposed to “hold you over til dinner”?)
    (Hey, is that the kid who starred in “The Healing River”??? – You can tell me, I won’t tell anyone.)

7. artguydaz says:

Hilarious šŸ˜†

8. K.L. Hale says:

Iā€™m laughing and can not wait for the premiere!

9. Kim Smyth says:

Looks like a hoot, Mitch, great job!

10. boromax says: