More Comedy Relief

Last March, I posted a blog entitled Comedy Relief, and felt the need to justify joking about this terrible outbreak. 4 months on I make no excuses. Humor helps us survive!

Click on any image to enlarge it, or to begin slide show.

Stay safe, and keep finding reasons to smile!

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to More Comedy Relief

1. Reblogged this on A Blog About Healing From PTSD and commented:
    Too Funny. Thanks, Mitch!

2. trE says:

Thank you for this! I laughed so hard!

3. Gail Perry says:

Thanks, Mitch! Love the relief!

4. Mel Wild says:

My favorite is about letting the Amish know. I live around the Amish, and while they might know, they don’t really care, just like Y2K, or 5G, and all the other first-world scares that consume us. They just go on with their lives.

5. Dora says:

Thank you for the smiles. We needed them! God is good.

6. maylynno says:

We need humour and comedy more than ever before! You made me smile πŸ™‚

7. pamallnuttg says:

Thanks for the fun!

8. Kathleen Ellerman says:

Needed this today!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9. tidalscribe says:

love them all, you can never have too many.

10. atimetoshare.me says:

Very funny and yes humor is the key to survival. There’s nothing funny about COVID-19, but you gotta laugh, right. Isn’t laughter the beginning of hysteria?

11. David Pettus says:

Thanks. Really needed the humor. And for the record, my Lord Humongous outfit is in the closet, waiting for the right moment. It will probably be when the pajamas need to be washed.

12. clmuileboom says:

Thank you for tbe giggles.

13. Good stuff, Mitch! She who laughs, lasts. Also, “a merry heart is good medicine.”

14. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚too funny

15. SO many hilarious ones. THe one about Day 1 + 45 minutes back at the grocery store because they wanted a Twix is priceless.

16. M.B. Henry says:

Humor always helps! That toilet seat and the Jumanji ones were my favorites πŸ™‚

17. Thanks for the laughs…It made my day πŸ™‚

18. Some really funny ones here. The one with The Cure struck me the funniest. Reaction: Huh? Oh. Groooooan.

19. I try to find humor in everyday! It’s medicine for the soulπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

20. I cracked up at the church sign about Lent. I was saying in late March, “If I’d known we’d be locked up like this, I would have given up pants instead of donuts for Lent.”

21. WordPress is being cantankerous and won’t let me “like” this. However, I like this.

22. Dolly Vas says:

I laughed starting to last .πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks to give so much happiness without any reason. Really comedy is relief.

23. boromax says:

Much fun! This a terrific gallery of humor. Amazing how the “horror/terror” aspect can even be turned to bring a chuckle; especially the evil twins in the empty-shelved grocery store and the masked tenant in the “Stay In” movie poster. Hilarious. Thank you, Mitch!

24. Many occasions to LOL (and I am far enough from others that I won’t spray on them).

The poster about disaster movies is so very true and relevant, as well as hilarious.

Love the ingenuity of the guy improvising an air travel selfie despite being grounded.

25. gpavants says:

Hi Mitch,

Smiles & grins. Yeah, loved the 2020 stuff. Man, some people saw clearly this year, bit others became too nearsighted.

Thanks,