It’s Topical Tuesday, according to my About page. But I can’t seem to focus on just one topic. So here’s a virtual gaggle of deep stuff to ponder:
- On June 24, 1908, 24th President Grover Cleveland, of Ohio, died in Princeton, NJ. And at that very same moment, Grover Princeton was born in Cleveland, Ohio. Coincidence? I think not!
- Sane Sex Marriage will never be legalized, because no one who gets married is sane.
- Oxymoron – Why can’t my wife understand that “too much cheese” is an oxymoron?
- Youth – If I’d known then what I know now, I wouldn’t have known what I knew.
- Annoying Sayings – Just sayin’. If I never heard the term ‘just sayin’ again, I’d be totally OK with that. I mean, just sayin’.
- Best Groaner Ever? (I didn’t make this one up–wish I had) – What do you call a chicken coop with 4 doors? Answer: A chicken sedan.