Deep Stuff

It’s Topical Tuesday, according to my About page. But I can’t seem to focus on just one topic. So here’s a virtual gaggle of deep stuff to ponder:

• On June 24, 1908, 24th President Grover Cleveland, of Ohio, died in Princeton, NJ. And at that very same moment, Grover Princeton was born in Cleveland, Ohio. Coincidence? I think not! c717b69e4c1ce902a6854d33e8ff0e13
  • Sane Sex Marriage will never be legalized, because no one who gets married is sane.
  • Oxymoron –  Why can’t my wife understand that “too much cheese” is an oxymoron?
  • Youth – If I’d known then what I know now, I wouldn’t have known what I knew.
  • Annoying Sayings – Just sayin’. If I never heard the term ‘just sayin’ again, I’d be totally OK with that. I mean, just sayin’.
  • Best Groaner Ever? (I didn’t make this one up–wish I had) – What do you call a chicken coop with 4 doors?  Answer: A chicken sedan.

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Deep Stuff

1. Imelda says:

Chicken sedan, ha! I’ll definitely repeat that to my kids. 😊

2. “…no one who gets married is sane.” One philosopher, Alain de Botton, has suggested on a first date each person should ask the other, So how are you crazy? It cuts to the chase quickly and prepares one for the cost of the relationship. Are you necessarily crazy if you accept the cost or is that a sign of sanity? Just sayin…

3. Piano girl says:

Perfect day for a chuckle! 😉

4. Kathleen Ellerman says:

🐔🐔🐔🐔🚐

5. anitashope says:

Guess it’s a southern thing as I use just sayin’ all the time. LOL

6. Hetty Eliot says:

At work they all say “you know what I mean?” at the end of every sentence. In my head I’m like, yes I would if you could express yourself correctly the first time.

…you know what I mean?

7. My OCD wants to know: Why would a chicken coop need four doors?
    Just sayin’. ;>}

8. Oh, dear. I’m not going to laugh, as it would just encourage him.

9. My laugh for the day!

10. While we are on the subject of fowl groaners:

Q: Who was the only kamikaze pilot to survive WW2?
            A: Chicken Teriyaki.

11. boromax says:

What is MORE annoying than the saying, “just sayin’,” is that… well, like, sometimes it just really feels right to say it, ya know what I mean? Seriously, though. Really. I kid you not.