Because, Animals

I was going to post something really profound. Really. But then I didn’t. So, here are these, because, well, animals. And, oh, yeah, because… I swear I had another reason, but I can’t seem to remember…I think it had something to do with this being a Monday and there being a pandemic, and… and so, animals.

(Click on any image to enlarge it, or to start slide show.)

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Because, Animals

1. Well that was fun! Thanks!

2. Kim Smyth says:

These are hysterical, I always enjoy your picture posts, I don’t know where you find all of them!

3. Beck says:

I am so glad the profundity eluded you today because I really needed this! 😃

4. adguru101 says:

Great pix; thanks for the smile!

5. dovalpage says:

These pictures made my day!

6. Gary Fultz says:

Sometimes animals outperform our profoundness (or is it just me?)

7. Very amusing and not the least bit profound! Your work here is done.

8. M.B. Henry says:

Animals are a guaranteed smile! That white cat hiding from the dogs oh goodness – I burst out laughing

9. Msdedeng says:

This is very funny, haha.
    Thanks for the follow too:)

10. Kellie says:

Oh I’m glad you decided to post this then, that made me smile 😊

11. NATURE! Comes through every time, especially on this post, Mitch. So much rockin’ goodness and effin hilarity here. Mucho thanks! My personal fave is the “big Cat Baby” in the water being where they’re both focused on the same gig, whatever it is. THAT’s family!

12. And, the last one. The cat with,”Yes?” SO hanging out.

13. i loved these, especially the dog wanting to play ball on the beach. I suspect there was a little rivalry going on. “Who do you think you are, cuddling MY human?”

Years ago, I had a cat that would sit in my lap while I was writing on the computer. Every once in awhile, she would reach up with her paw and type a few nonsense syllables. Awesome cat.

14. catsartpics says:

Those pictures of people and animals were really good!
    The picture of the ringtailed lemur on the sofa with the chips and salsa is funny.

15. Thank you for sharing the very funny pictures of animals 🙂

16. Pam Webb says:

We have taken to watching animal documentaries and are reveling in their amazing ways.

17. TEP336 says: