“It Takes All Kinds…

…to make a world go weird.”

Have a weird weekend, folks (not hard to do these days).

(Click on any image to enlarge it, read caption, or start slide show)

“As the saying goes, it takes all kinds to make the world go around, though perhaps some shouldn’t go quite so far around it as others.” ~Bill Bryson

“Some are born weird, some achieve it, others have weirdness thrust upon them.”    ~ Dick Francis

“I am an artist you know…it is my right to be odd.” ~E.A. Bucchianeri

“I am weird, you are weird. Everyone in this world is weird. One day two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love.” ~ Dr. Seuss

“If you think people in your life are normal, then you undoubtedly have not spent any time getting to know the abnormal side of them.” ~ Shannon L. Alder

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” ~ Tom Robbins

“We tend to judge other by their behavior, and ourselves by our intentions.” ~Unknown

“I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there.” ~Nora Ephron (Commencement Address at Wellesley College)

“Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.”

~Martin Luther King Jr.

This entry was posted in Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to “It Takes All Kinds…

1. Chris Ciccarelli says:

Pretty funny but goofy!!

Sent from my iPhone

2. robstroud says:

Several of these fall into the category of things I wish I could un-see.

3. THANK YOU! Needed this today!!!! LOL

4. LOL! Very weird. We’re all a little mad here. 🙂

5. catsartpics says:

Some of those pictures were pretty funny.

OK–snake massage is going too far. Who comes up with such ideas? Talk about nightmare material. Oh no–why did I write that? The power of suggestion had better NOT go into effect!

7. As your photos so clearly demonstrate, there is weird–and then there is just plain wrong.

8. Love it! We’re all different, like everyone else… and then I see your post and it tests the limits of that overall inclusion. Some of these seem to come with pre-Approved Darwin Award apps. 🙂 This is a priceless set of images, Mitch. Thanks for the healthy laughter. There’s some real talent for the capital W Weird Top Bill here.

9. Beck says:

Fun post! Thanks for the laughs 😂

10. The three subway rider pictures are exactly why I prefer to walk–no matter how far–when I visit Manhattan.

11. E says:

😂❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼

12. TEP336 says:

Those subway riders were hilarious…especially whomever was wearing the ghillie suit.