Addicted to Animals

“Hello, my name is Mitch Teemley and I’m addicted to animals.” It’s true, if I had a spare life I’d spend it working with and caring for critters. There’s so much more to them than we realize. The “did-you-knows?” are fascinating…and new ones are being discovered every day!

(Don’t miss the facts and quips under the photos below).

Click on any image to enlarge it, read caption, or begin slide show.

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Addicted to Animals

1. anitashope says:

So precious. I am addicted to animals too…except snakes…you can have all those.

2. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.

3. Katherine says:

I need some animals!

4. Oh my goodness… I want to adopt them all! ❤❤

5. Adah M.M says:

They are so adorable

6. catsartpics says:

I too really love animals. The pictures you posted are beautiful!

The elephant shrew is so-o-o-o-o-o cute:-
    Love red pandas too.

7. Brilliant selection- a stellar cast.

8. I pass on the vampire squid. *shudder* I much prefer dogs.

9. Pam Webb says:

We are hooked on the PBS Nature series and nightly go through past seasons grooving on amazing animals.

10. Eve's Red October says:

Adorable! The post was amazing and it put a big smile on my face… The baby panda picture took my breath away. Thanks for sharing. Wink!

11. Hety Eliot says:

They’re so beautiful! I wonder what it would have been like if sin never happened. When I see people make friendships with animals or see cross-species companions, I think that those must be little glimpses of life in a perfect, sin-free, “un-fallen” world.

12. gpavants says:

Mitch,

I get it. I do. Super cool.

Gary

13. earthskyair says:

Love this! Just precious! 🌷

14. Jennie says:

I love this!

15. My name is Ene Ali Esther and I’m addicted to animals too🦁🦁

16. The photos are great. When I see such a variety of creatures I am humbled and awed by the Creator who spoke them all into existence. Humanity has nothing on creativity and imagination in comparison. I also think His creations testify to God having humor.

17. Unicorn Dreaming says:

Beautiful pictures.. thank you.. 😊

18. Beck says:

All those were so cute! I love this post!!! It made me smile 😊

19. Beautiful photographs. ♥️

20. Ahh, where do I start with the photos that touched this fellow animal-lover’s heart? The golden retrievers and the pygmy goats (we’ve had 3 retrievers and several regular goats!),
    The otters holding hands and the sea horses holding tails!! Have you ever been to the aquarium in La Jolla, CA? It has many sea horses.
    Do those monkeys really use the vending machines? And do racoon dogs really exist???

• mitchteemley says:

No, I haven’t been to the La Jolla aquarium, but I’ve been to several others, including the one in Monterrey, which has a major sea otter exhibit. And yes to the last two questions. I love golden retrievers too, btw.

21. Dolly Vas says:

Everybody should addicted to animals.we should care animals.