How Big Is Your Dream?

Presentation1Photo by Juuso Oikarinen

“For behold, I am creating a new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they even come to mind.” ~Isaiah 65:17

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no heart has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.” ~1 Corinthians 2:9

~AΩ~

17 Responses to How Big Is Your Dream?

1. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.

2. francisashis says:

Thanks for sharing the blessed quotes of the Gospel.🙏🌹

3. sniderjerry says:

Dolly Parton has a great story in the latest issue of GUIDEPOSTS magazine. “Dream Big, Pray Big”
    Check it out and have a super doodle day. Jerry

4. Together we can solve this. Now, what is this? Be safe!

5. Remembering a song in our children’s musical one year, called “I Trouble.” I would say America has “I” trouble – “Everything is about me.” Thanks for posting the great quote.

6. Second time I heard that in two days 🤔 it must mean something…

7. revruss1220 says:

I love this! It is exactly the reminder I needed today. Has someone been whispering to you?

8. AnuRijo says:

Dreaming Big 👍🏻😀

9. gpavants says:

Mitch,

I pray you took this time to knock out real pieces of your dream.

In Christ,

Gary

10. hannahtk says:

What glorious thoughts! I love that he is currently creating the new heaven and new earth. I always thought of it in the future, till now…

11. numrhood says:

isaiah 90:42 the lord is my dwelling place of all generations

12. K.L. Hale says:

I’m dreaming big, praying long, and believing huge!