He Will Guide Us

Presentation1

What an unexpected era we find ourselves in, comparable only to those of the world wars, when reminders of our mortality assault us daily. Still, death has always been with us, as Seneca the Younger observed in the first century A.D. Yet just as we are not alone in life, neither are we alone in death.

“For such is God, our God forever and ever; and He will guide us beyond death.”

~Psalm 48:14

21 Responses to He Will Guide Us

1. yes well said. but Alas we think about HEM(God) when we are in some type of trouble. why we do so?

2. Eliza says:

I don’t like the quote but I like your thoughts…
    💕💕💕

3. Gail Perry says:

Here we are, Good Shepherd Sunday. Yes, He will guide us, always be with us. If only we would listen!❤🙏

4. Great quote and verse.

5. These are strange times. I feel like I’m living in the movie Groundhog Day, Covid-19 version.

But He will guide us, indeed!

6. I agree that this whole pandemic has caused everyone to pause and realize how mortal we really are.

7. gregoryjoel says:

Several years ago I had the blessing of post-operative Meningitis. It wasn’t seen as such a blessing as I writhed in pain for a month in the Neuro ICU, but I came to see it as such. I hope and pray that the current pandemic causes us to come the terms with our mortality and seek the “life in abundance” promised by Jesus…

8. numrhood says:

psalm 23:39 the lord is my shepherd

9. Heidi Viars says:

Thanks for this, Mitch!

10. Pauly says:

Amen.

11. Terri Nida says:

Very beautiful, Mitch. Thank you.

12. He will never, no never, leave or forsake us!!

13. gpavants says:

Mitch,

“How we approach death is at least as important as how we face life.”

-Capt. James Kirk