Failure or Success?

Difficult Roads

Failure is the first milestone on the road to success, and the second…and the third…and the fourth… The more ambitious the destination, the more milestones there’ll be. So keep going, because it only becomes the road to failure if you quit. ~MT~

This entry was posted in Culture, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Failure or Success?

1. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal and commented:
    And sometimes the journey is the whole point of Life.

2. Christiing Ciccarelli says:

Thank you & thtank you again for your posts! They are so well spoken & really hit home!

3. Christine Ciccarelli says:

Corrections! Thank you & Thank you again for your posts! Also, my first name is mis-spelled. It should have read, Christine…. My dog wanted to play & was jumping on my lap. I hit the send button before proofing this one…. Sorry!

4. Janet says:

Oh I like that!!! So many steps to take. 🙂

Wise words and so encouraging, Mitch. Thank you!

6. K.L. Hale says:

Inspiration! Thank you! 💚

7. So true and encouraging!

8. knabbler says:

Oddly enough, Mitch, I had a lemon-blueberry mash-up Luna Bar for breakfast this morning with this same quote! I read it to a colleague over the phone while discussing work. I do so love God-smacks. Thanks for this one!

9. Great poem and the message is so true!

10. Heidi Viars says:

I couldn’t help but think of Frodo and Samwise making their way to Mordor. Thanks for the inspiring quote, MT!

11. Heidi Viars says:

I am laughing out loud … trying to imagine climbing Mount Doom in heels and a business suit 🤣… I need help!

12. I love this because as a society we need to send out the message MORE that failure is a big part of the journey and not just once or twice but multiple times. Yet we can enjoy that journey (still) asking the way.

13. I love this and I couldn’t agree more!
    Make sure you check out my blog and let me know what you think about it ! I would really appreciate it

14. Eliza says:

Awesome quote…
    Failure teaches us what went wrong so we can get it right the next or next time round.
    Love, light, and glitter

15. oneta hayes says:

Failure is only a pre-test if you try again.

16. Pingback: Failure or Success? — Mitch Teemley – https://jakhala.com Forest resources / Natural resources of Assam, Assamese General Knowledge, Blog Post, Photo / Image, Health, Music of Assam, Sports, Download free resources

17. Great!👍🏿 I have written a blog on the same topic, do read it. 🙂 https://iumarmuzaffar.wordpress.com/2020/06/24/failure-means-loser/

18. Pingback: Failure or Success? — Mitch Teemley – දියුණුව Blog – Find Your Way to Success

19. Alisha says: