We Will Walk Together Again

You Shall Go Out With Joy

We will walk together again, my friends,

if not in this kingdom, then in the next.

And when we do,

O, the stories we will tell!

30 Responses to We Will Walk Together Again

1. Gail Perry says:

AMEN!❤🙏

2. Always. With Christ Jesus taking the lead what happy, happy stories He will tell. All wrongs righted and paradise regained.

3. g says:

always loved th vs…Christ is our joy n His presence moves even th mountains n hills n trees

4. PRECIOUS says:

Amen🙏

Better days are coming, if not in this life, in the next

5. Bella Sasa Tati says:

Amen 🙏🏽

6. Niki Flow says:

Mitch how are you and yours? ♥.

7. LOL, now I’m going to have that song going through my head the rest of the day. I may break into dancing as I walk my dog …

8. Jo Martin says:

Isn’t that a wonderful truth?! No matter what the future may hold, we DO know the One who holds it and He loves us! This morning in quiet time, got some ideas that I posted on my blog “Love Letters from Abba – Quiet Times with God. It’s called “Thankful in the Middle of …” Hope it blesses you!

9. Jo Martin says:

Mitch – Bob and I each have a blog. His is http://gleaningsfromthemasterbitspieces.blog/ and mine is https://lovelettersfromabba.wordpress.com/ The comment above was from me. We both enjoy your posts and look forward to them! Jo Martin

10. numrhood says:

isaiah 30:37 tag

11. Wild Woman says:

Beautiful and inspiring 🌻

12. Hello Mitch! Great post. Whenever we walk again in God’s kingdom, I hope not to remember the horror world. I hope that we all get a new brain and a new heart!❤️

13. revruss1220 says:

Thanks for that timely reminder. That Isaiah verse brings back fond memories. It was featured prominently in our wedding service!

14. Thanks for the encouragement and the beautiful picture!