April Fools?

laughing-young-peopleWhat if this virus thing were really just a big, elaborate April Fools’ Day joke? Oh, how we’d all laugh while those merry pranksters were being lined up and shot.

(Sadly, it’s not, so please stay safe and healthy, my friends!)

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to April Fools?

1. SHRUTI DUBEY says:

Hope that this pandemic ends very soon.🙏🙏

2. I was thinking the same thing, Mitch. About to publish my April Fool’s post, complete with quote by you. 🙂

3. bekitschig says:

Cute. It’s like most of my friends keep telling me they just want to wake up from that George Romero movie

4. badfinger20 says:

I do feel like we are all living in a 70’s made for TV movie

5. Once when I was going through a bad time my father said, “Smile it could be worse so he smiled and sure enough it got worse.” I hope this thing ends soon. If it doesn’t I’ll need to order more jigsaw puzzles …

6. sniderjerry says:

You have to feel sorry for all the pick pockets whose arms are less than six feet long. Have a great day. Jerry

7. Oh how I wish that were the case. Sadly, it is not.
    It is in this moment I am reminded of the lamest pastor counseling advice I ever gave anyone: “This too shall pass.” And yet, somehow at that moment, it was EXACTLY what he needed to hear.

8. Kim Smyth says:

I really wish it was! It’s really putting a cramp in most of our styles, by canceling plans, making people ill, or worse. You’re right, it’s a good thing it’s not a joke, because they all would be lined up and shot!!!

9. exhebdenmick says:

If only if were so!
    We rape our world with scarcely a thought for the consequences,
    We causally ignore the desperate plight of much of humanity,
    We are even more cavalier about other species.
    And then we are shocked when nature bites our bum!
    What arrogance eh?