Just Doing My Part

By responsibly practicing social distancing, I’m keeping thousands of people from being directly exposed to me. No, I don’t have the virus (I hope), I’m referring to my personality.

You’re welcome.

P.S. To my online friends: If you’re about to insist that I’m “not that bad,” all I can say is, “You’re too kind. But you’ve never met Unedited Me.”

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Just Doing My Part

1. Yikes! I appreciate the public service you are doing, Mitch! ๐Ÿ˜€

2. backuphill says:

I always like to say, “not that bad” still implies bad…

3. Mitch as boys/men age, we need more editing, per my wife! Thanks for the fun and humor, Brad

4. Gail Perry says:

You’re funny, Mitch, and funny is good. Be safe! ๐Ÿ˜‚

5. To Mitch’s online friends, I say this: Please don’t laugh, giggle, chuckle, chortle, or guffaw. You’ll only encourage him. ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Mel Wild says:

You look normal to me. Is that bad? ๐Ÿ˜› Thanks for the laugh!
    (from someone who also needs a LOT of editing)

7. I don’t know what you’re talking about… Looks just like the Mitch I know! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

8. Erika says:

Still, it cannot be that bad since your wife is still with you ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. This really made me laugh in these pestilent times! Take care ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Kim Smyth says:

Your funny bone is showing! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. You can join my โ€˜embracing my inner weird tribeโ€™ any day. No membership fee required.

12. Maybe that explains why social distancing hasn’t been much of a problem for me โ€ฆ uh-oh…

13. boromax says:

“And the whole world has to
    Answer right now
    Just to tell you once again
    Who’s bad”