Procrasti-Nation

Procrastination

Well, it’s Tuesday. Guess I better get started on that work I was gonna finish “by Monday at the latest.”

“You can’t just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood. What mood is that? Last-minute panic.” ~Bill Watterson

“The thing all writers do best is find ways to avoid writing.” ~Alan Dean Foster

“The slacker craves yet has nothing, but the soul of the diligent is fully satisfied.” ~Proverbs 13:14

“Someday is not a day of the week.” ~Janet Dailey

“Procrastination is like stopping a train that left the station: when we procrastinate, we hold others up.” ~Joseph R. Ferrari

“God has promised forgiveness to your repentance, but He has not promised tomorrow to your procrastination.” ~St. Augustine of Hippo

“Just do it!” ~St. Nike of Sneakerus

“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone”       ~Pablo Picasso

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Quips and Quotes, Writing and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Procrasti-Nation

1. Janet says:

Oh these are so good! Thanks for sharing. Too bad I related so well. Haha!

2. Lesley says:

This was written for me! 😂 I love the picture too … I used to have Giant African Land Snails.

3. numrhood says:

proverbs 11 have faith in god

4. Great quotes, especially the last one. Not so funny.
    I also like one I read on a sign in a print shop:
    “Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.”

5. There’s a reason why

1. The laundry is done
    2. The house is clean
    3. There’s a home-cooked meal
    4. Dogs are exercised

😂

6. SLIMJIM says:

Witty title and I also love this: ““Just do it!” ~St. Nike of Sneakerus”

7. M.B. Henry says:

Hahaha the second one is my favorite 🙂 These are all fantastic Tuesday reading.

8. Picasso’s quote is the one that made me sit up and take notice.

9. Mike says:

“Why do today what can be done tomorrow?” 🤣

10. knabbler says:

‘Last minute panic.’ So that’s what you call it! Loved these.

11. All of them are good , but Picasso’s quote is outstanding!:)

12. There is an upside to procrastination. If you put things off long enough, eventually you don’t need to do them at all! 😀

13. K.L. Hale says:

Wow~the last quote. My apologies for my procrastination on this reply! 😊🤦🏼‍♀️

14. Yikes!! Haha! Needed that!

Thanks!