Grace Places

JustPurSueIt_WomenOfTheWorld

“A woman who reverences the Lord is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.” ~Proverbs 31:30-31

My Featured Bloggers this week are two women who will help you grow spiritually and upgrade your stake in humanity. They’re also members of the same writers group as me. Which means that, unlike the many bloggers I’ve come to consider friends, I get to enjoy their friendship in person! (Note: This is an update of a post from several years back, before I started regularly featuring bloggers on Wednesdays.)

untitled9712a4ee0731e689ca5ab49cce5620cdColleen Scheid and Nancy Ruegg are two of the wisest, most creative, and most authentic women I know. Which is to say that they live what they give. It’s not surprising, therefore, that their blog sites are grace places, places to grow closer to–and more like–God. What they’re not particularly good at is self-promotion. Too few people have discovered them. Let’s change that!

Colleen Scheid: Writing, Acting, Living the Grace of God

Nancy Ruegg: From the Inside Out

This entry was posted in For Pastors and Teachers, Religion/Faith, Writing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Grace Places

1. simplywendi says:

thank you for sharing!

2. Thanks for shearing talented personality. .

3. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.

4. numrhood says:

proverbs 56:55-56 when i am afraid

5. Tina says:

I understand not being good at self promotion. I shall check ’em out! Thanks for sharing.

6. smzang says:

Just a suggestion, they would get more followers if one could follow them through Reader
    as well as via email. I use one addy for notifications and another for my account which means
    when I try to follow by email it says I’m using an invalid email address. Thumbs up for both blogs…
    definitely articulate, knowledgeable and interesting.

Oh my goodness! Thank you muchly, Mitch! I’m greatly honored by your recommendation! (Please forgive all the exclamation points, but the occasion calls for them!)