Christmas Funnies

I’d have called them the 12 Laughs of Christmas, but there are 15. Anyway, here are a few chuckles before rushing back out the door to buy that “Shoot! I forgot something for Whatshisname!” gift.

(Click on any image to enlarge it, or to start slide show)

This entry was posted in Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Christmas Funnies

1. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.

2. Thanks for the day-brightener, Mitch–although it is hard to pic a favorite!

3. Loved these! Thank you for sharing!

4. atimetoshare.me says:

Sooo funny. Thanks for the chuckles and Merry Christmas to my talented friend 🎄🎄

I actually chuckled out loud at the snowman making abs–and I’m all by myself! Thank you for the good medicine (Proverbs 17:22), Mitch!

6. for lease navidad…. LOL!

7. You could have called them the 12 funnies – I how many people would actually count? I mean I never really get past the 5 gold rings in that song.

8. Literally LOL! And I’m regifting these⛄️. Merry Christmas, Mitch!

9. GP Cox says:

Thanks for the laughs!!

10. That’s the Spirit. These were all very good. Merry Christmas to you and yours. May the New Year bring you much prosperity and happiness.

11. Mark Wester says:

Hi Mitch,

Loved these, thank you for sharing 🙂

I really like your writing so I nominated you for a Blogger Recognition Award: https://over-coming-ocd.com/2019/12/22/celebrating-talent-blogger-recognition-award/.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Mark

12. Ann Coleman says:

Thanks Mitch, I needed this!

13. caden738 says:

The Hannukah One, was actually very hilarious!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Almost as funny as the Group Therapy One!

14. FranksThoughts says:

This is very good Made me smile 😊 👌

15. I liked your Christmas funnies. Made me smile.

16. Hahaha my favorite was the blow-dryer-wielding rabbit.