It Could be Worse!

Hey, at least Friday the 13th didn’t come on Christmas Day!

Oh, wait, that can’t happen because…never mind.

But, wait, that means Christmas is still coming! So how bad can it be?

Happy Christmas-is-only-12-days-away-Friday-the-13th!

(Click on any picture to enlarge it, or to start slide show)

This entry was posted in Humor, Videos and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to It Could be Worse!

1. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal and commented:
    OMG!

2. Erika Kind says:

OMG!!!!! Seems you can’t escape fate!

3. Thank you, Mitch. Now I’m going back to bed, where it’s safe. 😂

4. smzang says:

every picture is an amazement!

“Happy Christmas-is-only-12-days-away-Friday-the-13th” to you too.

5. This is the best slide show of Friday the 13th photos EVER ! Thanks for sharing Mitch. You live a wild & crazy OPTIMIST’S life. Enjoy your weekend! Stay safe 😉

6. mitchteemley says:

Thanks, Andrea, you too!

7. delphini510 says:

Very funny show. 😊. So many potential disasters.
    This FridY I have been part of celebrating Sankta Lucia, a beautiful Swedish tradition.
    It has been wonderful and hopefully Christmas will too.

Miriam

8. JT Twissel says:

Oh my! I hadn’t realized it was the 13th but it is, isn’t it? Think I’ll stay off the road today!

9. Bill Sweeney says:

Great pictures, Mitch. The picture of the lizard biting the cat’s nose reminded me of a funny story my daughter told us last week – she, her husband, and the three kids were playing in the yard and our six-year-old grandson found a little gecko lizard and pretended he was going to kiss it and the gecko latched onto his lower lip 🙂

10. Not to laugh at other people’s misfortune, but– (Not only did the woman manage to get her head stuck in a railing, but she’s stuck in the railing wearing a ridiculous little hat!)

11. Jennie says:

Hilarious, Mitch!

12. I made it safely through yesterday. I have hopes for today too.

13. The ferret in toilet roll is hilarious 😂