Useless Inventions

Inventions! Where would we be without them? Did you know that money doesn’t grow on trees! Someone actually had to invent it! Why? So we could use it to buy other things that don’t grow on trees, like: Computers! Airplanes! And toilet paper! Well…OK, that does kind of grow on trees. But the point is, inventions make the world a safer, happier, more livable place. Then again, some don’t.

(Click on any image to enlarge it, or to begin slide show)

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Useless Inventions

1. simplywendi says:

wow………..these are so awesome to look at, thank you!

2. I want those picnic pants!

3. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The umbrellas for shoes… Those are hilarious.

4. Absolutely brilliant. Handerpants are the must have stocking stuffer this year.

5. sasha s says:

its really nice

6. Pingback: Super Rich Humor – Mitch Teemly – JCT – Born Again

7. JOY journal says:

I don’t know. I kind of like the manly beard cap…

8. oneta hayes says:

Hilarious! I’m glad to add to my thanksgiving list the invention that changed the tree to toilet paper.

9. Thanks again for my daily dose of laughter. You’re keeping us all healthy.

10. Pingback: Useless Inventions β€” Mitch Teemley – Inspirational Leader

11. I was going to ask if this post were an elaborate hoax to demonstrate how gullible we all are, but I’ve seen the Oasis of Calm advertised in a catalog. Oops.

12. nancyehead says:

I think that walking pillow hat could sell.

13. Mark Johnson says:

Love it! The duo toilet?! A test marketing nightmare.

14. TEP336 says:

Proof that PT Barnum was right…πŸ˜‚

15. Learnography says:

Nice inventions! It’s beyond imagination. Thanks

16. Hey, my wife crochets all the time. I should have her making beard cozies. Hilarious post my friend.

17. smzang says:

In my lengthy time on this planet, I have ’til now
    never seen any of these inventions..I think the
    minds that created them show great potential
    (or not) It’s always great to take a mid morning
    giggle. Thank you!!

18. Mischenko says:

Hahaha! We actually have the banana slicer. It’s more of a pain because you have to push the banana through which gunk your hands up good.

19. Eliza says:

Oh. My. Gosh….
    A banana slicer is more work cleaning than it’s worth.
    I really like the butter glue!
    For the most, thanks for the laugh. As if anyone would wear toilet paper…
    Love, light and glitter

20. pkadams says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the caption on the double beer mug got me !