Set Aside Your Fears and Walk!

Eyes of the Lord

Moonrise over the Sea of Galilee, the same body of water upon which Jesus called Peter to do the impossible, to set aside his fears and walk.

This entry was posted in Culture, For Pastors and Teachers, Quips and Quotes, Religion/Faith and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Set Aside Your Fears and Walk!

1. Erika Kind says:

We need to look at Him. Only when His and our eyes meet we are connected to the all-mighty power. Then nothing can harm us and we can make the impossible possible. Thank you for this powerful inspiration, Mitch!

2. smzang says:

Chronicles (both 1 and 2) are go to books for me. So many reassuring verses and
    you have chosen a great one to share.

3. Heidi Viars says:

When the waves try to move over our heads, we do well remembering that those waves are under His feet … That makes His feet the safest place to be!

4. numrhood says:

2 chronicles 41:34 fear not

5. Thanks for the inspiration my friend.

6. This picture of the Moon is one that can be captured from most “anywhere” in all around the World. One must be aware of the time of the year to see it appear so close to the Earth. The experience is Awesome. Best to you Mitch.

7. gorgeous picture and verse!

8. I’m headed to Israel with my husband and a tour headed by our Pastors. It’s my 3rd time going. The first 2 times. 2000, and 2006 I was excited and nervous, but this time I had to overcome a lot of fear due to health issues a couple of years ago ( diabetes). Even now I am choosing to step out in faith and go for it. I know God made a way, it was too much a God thing how it came about, and now I’m trusting God that this will be life changing…He didn’t bring me this far to let me friend. God Bless you, Mitch. ♥️

9. nancyehead says:

Love the image and the verse!

10. Sweetu Rocks says:

Waw😊 this is so amazing 👍

11. Reblogged this on A Blog About Healing From PTSD and commented:
    Full moon? Friday the 13th? Never fear!

12. Yahoo! The reblog tab worked, this time!