Getaway Time!

Sure, summer vacation is over. But, hey, that means fall getaways!

Here are some interesting places to get away to:

Trojan Dog? No, it’s the Bark Park B&B in Idaho. Only problem is, well, the entrance.

Leaf me alone! The Giraffe Manor in Nairobi is designed for sharing with its namesakes. Which might or might not be good for your appetite.

Eskimo love. The Hotel de Glace in Quebec is made entirely of ice, even the beds. Cold? Sure, but you’ll cuddle like you’ve never cuddled before!

Coolie luxury. You can book this traditional Chinese sailing ship in Singapore! It comes with a full crew and a private chef! Only problem? He serves nothing but junk food.

Junk

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Getaway Time!

1. anitashope says:

I would love sharing meals with giraffe. That would be fantastic. Don’t know if I have the guts to fly across the pond. That is what I love about blogging – awesome pictures.

2. gpavants says:

Yeah, Mitch. Oh the places you can go.

3. My curiosity got the better of me, and I had to find out what’s inside the big dog. A bed and breakfast, apparently?

4. Ha, “junk” food…love it! πŸ™‚

5. DigiThanks says:

Eskimo lover here!

6. joyroses13 says:

I would go for sharing my meal with a giraffe but no thanks on the igloo!! πŸ™‚

7. A's_LIFE says:

How u make such blogs,I also want to learn sir.

8. Lisa Beth says:

Simply fabulous, undoubtedly expensive! Would love to enjoy all those venues, thanks for these finds! πŸ¦’

9. Bill Sweeney says:

Haha – Nothing but junk food πŸ™‚

10. Ann Coleman says:

How fun to share a meal with giraffes! Thanks for the smile, Mitch.

11. Holly G. says:

I must say, the creativity at these spots is pretty incredible πŸ™‚ You’d make memories that you’d never forget. That’s for sure. The igloo to me looks very interesting. Could be romantic!

All of these look like a lot of fun though. Thanks for getting the ol’ brain going this morning πŸ™‚