Capturing the Unexpected

Into the Weirdness

Life. It’s full of the unexpected. Sometimes horrible, sometimes great. Mostly just weird. I mean, you can’t make this stuff up, right? Well, you can. But who would believe you?

(Click on any image to enlarge it, or to begin slide show)

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Capturing the Unexpected

1. Lisa Beth says:

Fabulous finds! Thanks for sharing. 😀

2. Just Tips and Stuff! says:

The numerous moments life can bring! It’s wonderful to capture them. Great photos🤣.

3. A little perspective on the politician one: Somehow getting your face “out there” seems like a status symbol, but then there are those moments… When I got interviewed for our local paper and they had a big article about me, along with a picture, some of my friends thought it was cool. But I realized there was a good chance my face would end up at the bottom of every birdcage in town.

4. Hilarious. And wrong, so wrong, some of them. Like “I Was Your Pilot” — duh, what?!

My favorite is the cop in the alligator standoff. That’s pretty much how the Air Force security officer reacted when my stepdaughter, who works on a Special Ops base, called for help with a deadly poisonous sidewinder that was keeping her from getting in her truck at the end of her work day. 😂

5. Erika Kind says:

Hahahaha, too funny! Great finds, Mitch!

6. pkadams says:

So many good ones!

7. Seriously weird . . .

8. Candice says:

Great photos, and the captions add a lot too! Love the doggie goggles and the cat hanging from the door frame.

9. bekitschig says:

Thanks for that laugh. (I knew that’s where babies REALLY come from!)

10. smzang says:

Beyond all expectations…and you have taught us to expect only the best.

11. Haha… great pictures!!!

12. Deb Farris says:

The pictures are hysterical and I don’t even know what to call the shadow piano, but your captions! You’re wit is delightfully amazing and hysterical.

13. Bill Sweeney says:

Funny 🙂 bat to the face – ouch!

14. Great finds, Mitch. You really captured the moments. I see that you were able to find a “_zilla”.

15. Great shots of life just going on…

16. JT Twissel says:

This are all great but I love the cloud shapes!

17. Especially love the ‘doggles.’ Such cool images. Thanks for sharing.

18. Pingback: Capturing the Unexpected | Mitch Teemley

19. Niki Flow says:

I so needed this laugh tonight. Wow, Mitch! So many amazing and hilarious photos! Thank you for sharing these. ♥.