Wise Bear

Piglet and Pooh

Have a wonderful end of the week,

and then a perfecticle weekend,

and then an even wonderfuller week,

and then, well,

you know,

just keep on going.

“If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”      ~Frances Hodgson Burnett

“It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” ~Germany Kent

“There are two ways to get enough. One is to continue to accumulate more and more.   The other is to desire less.” ~G.K. Chesterton

“I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve.” ~Jane Austen

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ~Dr. Seuss

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Wise Bear

1. Ritu says:

That Pooh Veae, wise fellow

2. atimetoshare.me says:

I love your amazical words!

3. simplywendi says:

ahhh………..love winnie-the-pooh 🙂 thank you for the smile! 🙂

4. Lovely quotes, really!

5. CJ Hartwell says:

Ah, I love that Chesterton quote. But then I usually do!

6. Awesome words. Thanks for sharing

7. Lee Manale says:

Just what I needed! Thank you!

8. All great quotes. Chesterton hits the nail on the head like he always does. Almost as profound as the wisdom of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet.

9. RM says:

Great quotes

10. cricketmuse says:

Pooh logic and advice is to be heeded, indeed.

11. Just the thought of Pooh Bear makes me happy. He is such a gentle soul.

12. smzang says:

Pooh Bear is a lifelong hero of mine. Piglet always gives me a pick-me-up and I love that quote,
    but sometimes I feel sad that Eeyore isn’t just a tiny bit more blissful. I use to worry about him a
    lot until I found this quote…I hope it isn’t rude to put it in your space, but you have so many more followers and I’d like as many as possible to remember that Eeyore has an ebullient side too. This is one of the most positive things I ever ‘heard’ him say:
    “”It’s snowing still,” said Eeyore gloomily.
    “So it is.”
    “And freezing.”
    “Is it?”
    “Yes,” said Eeyore.
    “However,” he said, brightening up a little,
    “we haven’t had an earthquake lately.”

It’s been a long day/week/month..what a breath of fresh air, this catching up at PoS.

13. laronda65 says:

Writers of children’s books have shared some of the most profound truths, and they do it so succinctly and simply!