Dog Days

The term “dog days” means the hottest part of summer, and it is indeed where I live. But, then, if you’re a dog, all days are dog days!

Dog Breeds

Lavatory Retriever (“Get help, Lassie!”)Presentation1

Bird DogDog - Bird Dog

Caterpillar Dogerpillar

Dogerpilar (2)

Dog Dating

Dog scentsDog--stray bar

Dog Romance

Dog romance

Dog Parenting

Dogs adopt human babyWho says interspecies adoptions can’t work?  Love is love!

Dog Transportation

Dog uber“I’m still not sure how I feel about this whole Uber thing.”

Dog Faith

Dog faith

“Peter walked on the water… But then he began to sink.  Jesus reached out his hand to him and said, “O, you of little faith. Why did you doubt?”  ~Matthew 14:30-31

Dog Heaven

“All dogs go to heaven.” But does all of dogs go to heaven? sam-gross-is-there-any-chance-of-getting-my-testicles-back-new-yorker-cartoon_a-g-9170541-8419447And Finally: The Reason for Dogs

Dogs-don't live as long

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Dog Days

1. Wow, very profound, out of the mouth of a child. Yes, dogs are wonderful at unconditional love and just need to stay long enough to try to teach it to the rest of us. 😉

2. Chris Ciccarelli says:

Thank you for sharing! I like the 6 yr olds answer to “Why dogs don’t live as long as people”.. Possible true.. Right now Billy Joel’s song, “Only the Good Die Young” is bouncing around in my thoughts… Tks again for the sweet Saturday laughs!! >

3. numrhood says:

matthew 39:55-56
    thou shall fall unto the mountains of israel

4. gregoryjoel says:

They were all great Mitch, but the last one is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing these. I don’t think it’s mere coincidence that “Dog” is “God” spelled backwards…

5. Too hard to pick a favorite!

6. Good grief, Mitch. How do you do it? Do you have a team combing the internet for your gems, or…do you need to get a day job?? Amazing.

7. That last one! Oh my! 🤣🤣

8. atimetoshare.me says:

Each one is great, but I have to give the last one my highest rating. Dogs rock

9. johnlmalone says:

warm, wacky and wonderful. I’m going back for another look 🙂

10. Fleur McMorrow says:

I totally LOVE the last one 🙂

11. The reason for dogs make all the others have meaning. Leave it to a six-year-old.

12. Ann Coleman says:

As an avid dog-lover, you know I especially enjoyed this post!

13. nancyehead says:

The reason for dogs is quite profound. Great post! God bless!

14. JOY journal says:

🙂 The last one is especially true!

15. smzang says:

Just splendid…I would like to say it started my day off right,
    but in actuality, it has ended a long day with a smile. Super!!

16. James Burgess says:

Hilarious dog post!

17. goncalo.neves says:

Interesting! Made me laugh a bit! Thank you for sharing!

18. Haha! I enjoyed the laughs, thank you. 🙂

19. I enjoy the very lighthearted post and pictures! I wrote an article this week as a guest post for Sue Vincent titled ‘The Art of Living from a Dog’s Perspective’ – https://authorjoannereed.net/the-art-of-living-from-a-dogs-perspective/ – Feel free to check it out!