Love Has a Language All Its Own

God, teach us to…

(Click on any image to enlarge)

Love innocently. Love unexpectedly. Love without reservation.

Love like a child.

This entry was posted in Culture, For Pastors and Teachers, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Love Has a Language All Its Own

1. CLEvangelism says:

On behalf of all the poor animals in this ๐ŸŒŽ, thank you. โค

2. Amen Sir!!

The tell-all question becomes, Is God in us? Because if indeed He is, then our love will manifest in our everyday lives, and in all that we say and do!!

God is love, therefore if we say that we love God and that God is truly in us and in our hearts, then we WILL love others…

“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love..1 Timothy 4:7-8

“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things….1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Thank You Lord for this message!!

3. bostongirl13 says:

๐Ÿ’—

4. smzang says:

This post turned my day around..in the best of ways.
    I went through the pictures twice, and then a third time.
    I felt all the “this has to be done this very minute” tensions
    slip away. Then I transferred my not so lithe body from
    the desk chair to the floor and cuddled with my cat,
    until she nudged up against me and went to sleep.
    Then I called a tow truck to lift me from the floor…
    (ok the tow truck is a bit of hyperbole but I was thinking about doing that.

5. anitashope says:

Its why Christ said bring the children to me – to love as a child loves without hesitation or reservation. Beautiful pictures.

6. Smiling from ear to ear . . . need I say more?

7. Tina says:

So sweet. โค

8. Tien Skye says:

Love like a child…so true!

9. The photos do indeed tell stories of pure love. :O)

10. cricketmuse says:

Cute kids and animal pics. Youโ€™re trying to boost your ratings again, arenโ€™t you? ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. numrhood says:

matthew 43:01-03 put thee in a remembrance

12. cat9984 says:

Love the pictures. Is that child hugging a wolf in the bottom picture?