A Filmmaker’s Journal

A Monster Debut in Chicago this Weekend!

My newest feature film Notzilla, an affectionate send-up of old monster movies, will have its official debut at Chicago’s G-Fest this weekend! To read about the premiere and the movie (warning: plot spoilers) click here.

Φ

This entry was posted in Humor, Movies, Popular Culture & Entertainment and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to A Filmmaker’s Journal

1. Kathleen Ellerman says:

So happy to have been a small part of this cheeky, fun movie!

2. David Davis says:

What was your role(s) (e.g., writer, director, actor, editor, etc.)?

3. Jeff Haberman says:

Will there be a sequel??
    Congrats Mitch.

4. Karen Olchovy says:

My boys and I really enjoyed this one! Laughed the whole time!

5. revruss1220 says:

Congratulations! Very cool indeed.

6. bostongirl13 says:

Firstly congrats!!! I wish I could visit the windy city to see this! It looks awesome!! Oh my Gosh you are a man after my own heart. I grew up spending Saturdays in the 70’s watching WLVI -TV 56, a Boston affiliate broadcast re-runs of the greats in “Creature Double Feature.” I saw films like: Dracula w/ Bella Lugosi, The Werewolf w/ Lon Cheney, Godzilla, Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra vs Ghidorah the 3 headed Monster from Space, Matango: Attack of the Mushroom People (with the 2 second delay English dubbing) I am so excited for you, your film ”Notzilla” is going to rock!!😎

7. Huzzahs all around!!

8. thedamari says:

Congratulations!

9. Congratulations! It looks like a lot of fun!

SO much hilarity packed into one film. Looking forward to Notzilla’s release!

11. JOY journal says:

Congrats, Mitch! Too bad I no longer live in that area. That sounds like an event I’d enjoy!

12. atimetoshare.me says:

Continue cranking them out while you still have the stamina to do so. You are a rock star😃

13. Congratulations! Hope it goes really well this weekend! Best Wishes!

14. I’m avoiding the plot spoilers, but I want to see this one. Will it be in other cities soon?

15. smzang says:

Notzilla on a beer run…and then that luscious comment about growing bigger (“of course”).
    Witty and adorable, and that’s just a twenty second glance. I so wish I could be there. It is close
    and doable, ‘cept for the burgeoning issues in this neck of the woods. I do not doubt for a minute that those who are lucky enough to be there will be on their feet in enthusiastic appreciation as the final credits roll. Wishing you and yours a glorious premiere. stay safe…”It’s a jungle out there’.

A bushel of bravos and a huge congratulations for bringing another dream to fruition.

16. Pingback: The Audience Roared! | Mitch Teemley