My Featured Blogger this week is Bereaved Single Dad (I’m afraid I don’t know his name), a widowed Englishman with wit, hope, and an indomitable spirit.
Sometimes he’s funny, sometimes he rants, but he’s always engaging. Bottom line: He cares. Which makes me care.
He’ll make you care, too!
In my voice – Tell me why
- My partner was taken from us when she was so young.
- The system continually fails our son.
- The Government can find billions to bribe other parties to keep it in power but can’t find the money to fund education support for the kids who need it.
- I don’t sleep anymore.
- They say the world is getting smaller yet I feel so isolated.
- Chocolate has so many blooming calories.
- Hair doesn’t like growing on my head yet it sprouts like an Amazonian Forest on the back of the my hands.
- The cat continually finds a way into the wardrobe.
- I can’t find any socks in this house.
- They never made a Captain Scarlet movie.
In our son’s voice – Tell me why
- My mum had to die.
- Both my grannies had to die.
- My hamster had to die.
- My girl cat who was like…
View original post 333 more words