Camouflage!

Many creatures possess a remarkable ability to blend in. Sometimes intentionally, sometimes not.

(Click on any picture to enlarge it or to start slide show)

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Camouflage!

1. IanC555 says:

Now THAT is the amazing nature we live within and besides. Thanks for a great showing of nature as is too often camouflaged!!!

2. Marc Zeus says:

Hello, please can you help support my site.. Check it out

3. Truly amazing, Mitch. Thoroughly enjoyed them.

4. Always interesting, Mitch !

5. atimetoshare.me says:

It always amazes me how God protects His creation. Even the smallest of creatures is under his watch.

6. Amazing stuff.
    We have a dog that blends into the rug, too. I have tripped over him a few times if I’m not looking right at him. Now if he’s lying in the middle of the rug and sees me coming he literally leaps up and gets out of the way ASAP. Poor baby.

7. M.B. Henry says:

So amazing!!! That moth disguised as an owl!

8. I might try the office camouflage myself.

9. Zeeshan Amin says:

Wow, that was mind blowing stuff!

10. Jennie says:

Wow! Mother Nature is a wonder.

11. cricketmuse says:

When is a cat not a cat?
    When it’s asleep.

God’s wonders never cease to amaze me. Thank you for sharing these pics, Mitch!

13. Ann Coleman says:

Ha! I’m embarrassed to say it took me a long time to find the bird on a limb!

14. mmyselfni3 says:

Meow Mix & the crow riddle πŸ‘πŸ˜„

15. You have captured some really neat photos. I liked this a lot.

16. gpavants says:

Mitch,

Where you find these? So funny. That Humalions is awesome! β€œThe Trunchbowl! Quick, hide!”

Thanks,

Gary

17. Native Camouflage is an interesting YouTube binge if you ever get a chance. There is one video of a little girl who is only visible when she opens her eyes.