Reincarnation

I don’t believe in reincarnation, but if I’m wrong I want to come back as a girl named Meagin (me agin).

giphy4

This entry was posted in For Pastors and Teachers, Humor, Mitchellaneous, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Reincarnation

1. trE says:

Haha. Yes! Good one!

2. IanC555 says:

ROFLMAO!!!!

3. Mitch, you’re never going to make it out of 7th grade :). Perpetual adolescence is such a gift!!

4. anitashope says:

Funny. I bet she is a pistol.

5. diman5 says:

You will surely come back with a glorified body

6. laronda65 says:

That’s brilliant! But little girls grow up, go through puberty, get their hearts and are virtually required to maintain a high level of drama. Eventually, they become mom’s and don’t get to hear the soft whisper as often because it’s drowned out by the sound of “MOM! MOM! MOM!” As a former girl, I don’t recommend it. My choice would be to come back as a pampered house cat. A cat named Meagin! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. There is a lot to think about in this one Mitch. I feel that only one life here on earth is a waste of good Soul. I had a Cousin who stated that she would like to be reincarnated as a Gay person because they were such experts at Decorating. That was always a source of laughter.

8. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

9. Reincarnation would probably not be good for me. Especially after all the pranks that I’ve gotten away with. I would be sentenced to being a dung beetle for sure. lol.

10. laronda65 says:

Exactly!!!

11. gpavants says:

Hi Mitch,

Despite all the junk the Lord is with us and that makes this life one to repeat. I here you: thankful for what you have.

In Christ,

Gary

12. Thanks for the laughs!

13. I’d be Nota Gain ๐Ÿ˜Ž

14. Hilarious! Made me chuckle!