A Movie Scene I’d Like to See

4279

Night on a raging sea. Before us, weathering the storm, is Noah’s Ark. Inside, timbers creak. Noah’s family huddles by lantern light. One of Noah’s three sons has just finished playing the harmonica. There is a pause. Then Noah turns to him and says,

“Play it again, Shem.”

This entry was posted in For Pastors and Teachers, Humor, Movies, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to A Movie Scene I’d Like to See

1. Ohhhh… Mitch, Mitch, Mitch!!! (Forehead slap)

2. LOL that’s funny πŸ™‚

3. Kathleen Ellerman says:

Definitely groan worthy!πŸ˜‚

4. cricketmuse says:

Hate to admit itβ€”I laughed…

5. Jo Martin says:

Your Movie Scenes blog entry makes me think you may be related to Steve Pastas who draws the cartoon strip Pearls Before Swine. His sense of humor is also frequently skewed a little south of normal.

6. atimetoshare.me says:

Haha that made me laugh. I always thought it funny that Noah had a son named Ham since he was Jewish. Do you think he was kosher?

7. Mike says:

I have a soft spot in my heart for bad puns. Thank you for tickling it.

8. 😎😎😎😎

9. Tina says:

Haha. πŸ™‚

10. Picture a boat full of animals on a rough sea…
    The boat tosses and turns on the water as Noah and his family huddle together in their living quarters. A terrible sound erupts from below.
    There is a slight pause, and Noah’s wife says, “Did you know giraffes get sea-sick?…on everyone below them? and that it’s contagious?” Noah whispers back,
    “That’s why we brought the kids.”

11. And again you left me laughing

12. And again you left me laughing

13. The Merry Punster strikes again . . .

14. smzang says:

Got to admit it…You’re good!!

15. Mitch, didn’t Mel Brooks already to that scene? If not, you are the dog!!!

Very punny, Mitch! Thanks for the cheerful medicine!

17. johnlmalone says:

there was a Noah movie some years ago . It could have used a few musical numbers and a bit of humour πŸ™‚

18. Jennie says: