Dear God

Introducing-your-children-to-god

Actual Kids’ Letters to God

Dear God…

“Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don’t You just keep the ones You already made?” ~Jane

“In school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?” -Christi

“Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before, You can look it up.” ~Bruce

“Is it true my father won’t get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?” -Anita

“If You watch me in church Sunday, I’ll show You my new shoes.” ~Mickey D.

“Who draws the lines around the countries?” ~Jennifer

“It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about You that people are not supposed to say, but I hope You will not hurt him anyway.” ~Your friend (But I am not going to tell you who I am)

“Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?” ~Lucy

“I did not think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset You made on Tuesday. That was cool.” ~Eugene

“I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only four people in our family and I can never do it.” ~Nan

“I think about You sometimes, even when I am not praying.” ~Elliott

“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them. For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

~Jesus (Matthew 19:14)

This entry was posted in Culture, For Pastors and Teachers, Humor, Quips and Quotes, Religion/Faith and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Dear God

1. trE says:

Mitch, the last one… truly touched my heart. Children are such teachers, if we are in fact, willing to learn. Thank you for sharing these.

2. Gotta love kids!!! Some true lol’s in this one… Thank you, Mitch! Have a blessed Sunday, even if you’re not wearing new shoes! 😄

3. Nancy Klein says:

Mitch,
    Thanks for sharing this. I absolutely love it!

4. Reblogged this on Inspirations By Katheryn and commented:
    To brighten your day.

5. Share on my Facebook feed. Great stuff! thanks!

6. joyroses13 says:

I just love the honesty of children! That sunset one was real cool and the “loving everyone..”but all of them were precious. Thanks for sharing!

7. numrhood says:

matthew 44:39 i am the 1st i am the last

8. Just love it. Children bring the truth to light

9. Those are so cute! They remind me of our junior church kids.

10. I love this so much!

11. These touched my heart! Kids can teach us so much. Easter blessings 🙏🏻

12. Tien Skye says:

Lovely words from children! I especially love Christi and Eugene letters! Thank you for sharing. They have taught me a lot too!

13. sandymancan says:

You can’t help but smile for children know not the wickedness born of the heart a child’s actions is spontaneous lacking fore thought, it is in the cricle of adutls where deception is learned the lost of innocence burns.

14. A.C. says:

This was great! Thank you!

15. Ann Coleman says:

I love the honesty of children! Thanks, Mitch!

16. lynnabbott says: