I Hate to Brag

I hate to brag, but

I’m on a first-name basis with the world’s best-selling author.

1689183_10203235405546783_2053368477_n

I could introduce you to Him, if you like.

This entry was posted in For Pastors and Teachers, Humor, Quips and Quotes, Religion/Faith and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to I Hate to Brag

1. JulieBarbera says:

Amen! Blessings to you, Mitch.

2. trE says:

Haha. Yaaasss!

3. I’ve met that dude …

4. Well, looks like we have another Friend in common!

5. anitashope says:

Awesome. That’s a great intro line for evangelism.

6. Eva says:

If souls were won so easily …
    I would be happy for you if it worked & GOD bless you for trying 🙂

7. John Sayers says:

Wow Mitch I am impressed do you think you could line up for me to do an interview for my podcast? If you can’t how about You? Today I am doing a series on Heaven with a good friend of mine. If you want to just check one out go to chaplainchat.podomatic.com . I can do interview over the phone. If your are open to this idea send me your phone number and we can talk. Never mind lining up the interview with that other guy. I have a feeling HE is not big on podcasting but very BIG on have a personal relationship with others.

8. TEP336 says:

Oh yeah, He’s very well known to me and my house, as He is our King.

9. I hate to brag, but, me too.

10. True! (I think you make the author smile, over and over again, because He is so proud to know you as His son – that’s my boy, I think I hear Him say.)

11. simplywendi says:

wow………….what a great post! I know him too, how lucky am I?! 🙂

12. I’m engaged to His Son. 😉

13. diman5 says:

Awesome and he hasn’t stopped selling

14. Reblogged this on The Recovering Legalist and commented:
    Love this from Mitch Teemley! Had to share it.

15. AMEN 🙏🏻 I love this my brother 😁

16. carhicks says:

I am another one who had personal and private conversations with this author. We can both brag and definitely introduce as many as we can to this great one.

17. long4h2o says:

So by which name do you call Him?

18. Pingback: I Hate to Brag… | Heaven Sent Sentiments

19. Love this!! You drew me in by the title and I had to share!! Amen!! God bless you!

20. Kristi Ann says:

Amen-Amein Brother in Christ-Messiah Jesus-Yeshua Mitch!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/