Failure

Failure is the fertilizer that feeds success.
soil-hands

It stinks and is unpleasant to handle,

but without it success is unattainable.Seedling

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Failure

1. Hadel says:

Well said and I agree. It stinks, but it is part of the success cycle.

2. Yes absolutely true. Words of perfection and wisdom

3. John Sayers says:

So if I am reading this right I should stink when I am engaging with folks in my ministry in and out of the jail. WORKS FOR ME!

4. Well said..success is a process and the process stinks..lol

5. As we say in the tech world – fail fast, you’ll create lots of fertilizer.

6. revruss1220 says:

Wonderful, challenging, necessary wisdom here. Thanks!

7. anitashope says:

Great words of wisdom.

8. I see what you did there! Buahahahah

9. Yes, who could imagine that such beauty could come from a pile of manure? But it does! Thank the Good Lord!

10. Power words summed up in terse little words. Thank you.

11. When standing in a field of failure, a man can see his success into eternity.

12. E says:

I wonder if there’s a time in each of our lives where we get to sit with clean hands by our mature and thriving garden, enjoying the fruits. I’m gonna pray for that.

• mitchteemley says:

Oh, definitely. But I doubt there’s ever really an all-downhill-from-here-on stage. We’re not made that way. When things go well for too long, we get restless and seek new challenges, even if it’s just to be the best chess player at the retirement home. And new challenges mean new chances to fail.

13. It’s not failure until you give up.

14. Ann Coleman says:

That’s a very good point! If we’re too afraid of failure, we’ll never succeed!

15. itsyahushua says:

You have to get your hands dirty!