The Eagle Has Landed

sick_eagleIn the winter of 1987 an eagle managed to fly all the way across the Atlantic Ocean from Ireland to the United States, where it arrived sick and exhausted. If this were to happen today, the Trump administration would immediately have it deported as an… ill eagle alien.

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to The Eagle Has Landed

1. Jo Martin says:

As the source of humor such as this, can you really hold your head up In public? I loved it! Bob Martin

2. trE says:

“Gotta laugh to keep from crying.”

3. This pun is so outrageous, I had to call my husband into the room to witness it. More, please!

4. joyroses13 says:

Oh love this! Laughter is always so good for stressful times like these!

5. Loretta Schoen says:

I love the pun! Thanks for making me laugh.

6. Ha ha ha!! that’s awesome. 🙂

7. really, really funny, but it could happen because Trumps seems to be getting closer and closer to closing in, not only on Mexicans, but probably other nationalities, and even animals: eagletans, lionans, snakeans, etc. 😭🙄🤣😉😏😂

8. >GROAN<
    While we're at it, did you know that Ghandi walked everywhere he went? Consequently, his feet were covered with callouses. He also fasted a lot, making him thin and frail and subject to bad breath… making him a super-calloused, fragile mystic, plagued with halitosis. – 'bye! :/

9. GROAN – who knew puns could actually hurt. 😉

10. numrhood says:

remember year 62 44 98

11. Draven Reign says:

Oh my! Such a powerful sarcasm. Mr. Mitch pardon my comment, but it seems to me that people of U.S.A are fully divided on Mr.Trump. News channels are either painting him to be awfully bad or awesome. We are yet to see a balanced view. Being from India, I don’t know what to rely. Please share your take

12. You’re a mess!!!! Hahahaha

13. Mitch, how many times have I asked you not to steal material. 😀

14. Garfield Hug says:

Hahaha!! Good one!!👍🤣

15. If I were younger I may have been offended. You have all the talent.

16. smzang says:

I needed that! : )

17. Good one man.. good one..