Signs of the Times

signs-join-us-unless-youre-doing-something-important

Join us, if you’re not busy doing something “important.”

signs-well-of-course

Well, yeah.

signs-diapers-and-politicians

Sarcastic. But kinda true.

presentation1Point taken.

signs-this-explains-a-lot

This explains a lot.

signs-summer-fun

If y’all see someone doin’ this…tell ’em they’re hiring at Burger King.

signs-washing-instructions

Now they tell us!

signs-uninvolved-in-peace

Accidental editorial?

signs-zombie-apocalypse-advice%ef%80%a5

Guidelines for the Zombie Apocalype.signs-things-i-hate

Oh, and one more thing,

since the end (of the year) is near:

“Life is one big road with lots of signs

So when you’re riding through the ruts

Don’t complicate your mind

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy

Don’t bury your thoughts

Put your vision to reality

Wake up and live!”

~Bob Marley

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Signs of the Times

1. LOL! Amen. I’ve actually stopped at Burger King just to pick up a crown. It’s kind of a shabby crown,but it’s important to make sure you always have one, least you forget you’re royalty and probably shouldn’t be honking at people in anger or not using all your fingers to wave at them.

2. I love this!! Thanks for the smiles, Mitch! 🙂

3. landl30 says:

Great stuff as usual.. Thanks Mitch.
    Len Freeman

4. Thanks for my chuckle for the day!

5. JOY journal says:

How fun! A bit dated, but someone told me about a sign that said, “They’re back! Pumpkin spice brake pads!” Have a blessed New Year!!!

6. Thanks for the chuckles.
    I remember the sign at a fast food place in our town warning us that their “Endangered species glasses are almost gone “😏

7. Therese says:

This made me smile. Thanks for sharing! 😊

8. Love the list on the wall. Beautiful sarcasm. Maybe this year (or maybe in 2020) I will get that ironic tattoo I’ve always talked about: “I hate needles”

9. anitashope says:

Laughing at ourselves is the best. The best one I ever saw was “Things printed in church bulletins”. It was awesome. have a great new year.

10. I think that you have found the perfect post to end the year. You have earned a couple of days leave. Looking forward to your post for 2019.

11. grAnnie Roo says:

Best last list ever, Mitch. Happy new year, my friend.

12. The politicians and diapers quote is supposed to be from Benjamin Franklin.

13. gpavants says:

Hi Mitch,

Love the signs as usual. Sadly, foolish mistakes great humor fodder. No one is perfect. We have to laugh at ourselves.

Happy Gnew Year,

Gary

14. TEP336 says:

1. They’re singing the song of my people.
    2. In most cases, I forget to use my horn. Just watch for rude gestures. Lord, forgive me for that one.
    3. Truth.
    4. What happened to Mr. Crabs?
    5. Now, y’all just takin the fun out of tubin. What’s Cleetus to do now?
    6. They only print warning labels because someone made a bad decision.
    7. UNintelligent, UNintelligible, UNhelpful, UNbridled (stupidity), etc.
    8. Who’s Virginia? Why is she to eat the kids first? What is she supposed to eat next?
    9. He should have added spray paint and words to the list.
    10. Bob Marley was a very smart man.