Here’s a Little Help…

…to get you through the week:
patience

You’re welcome.

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Mitchellaneous, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Here’s a Little Help…

1. Awesome! I could have used some of this last week. Where can I pick it up? LOL! 😉

2. JOY journal says:

I need a case of this. 🙂

3. It’s downloadable right? Don’t think I could wait for it to be delivered.

4. I always thought patience came naturally, some have it while others don’t. Some days I just need to remind myself to take a breath.
    Thanks for the reminder.

5. revruss1220 says:

A very necessary and well-timed gift. Thank you!

6. Send me a case…….NOW!!!

7. M.B. Henry says:

Lol! And where might I get a box of this?

8. I first learned patience when I was a teenager with an illness that meant I spent many days at home on my own, often in bed. God has kindly provided many more instances where patience has been tested, learned and performed – a teenager with autism, a teenager with anxiety, a teenager who creates mess just by moving from one place to another… Patience is indeed a virtue and it might be one I have a shot at saying I have partially got the hang of. Partially. I think the key to patience is kindness (to oneself as well as others) and acceptance of what *is*.

9. I’ll take a whole case please 😉

10. Jo Martin says:

I tried to open your bag of patience, but I couldn’t get it open first try and I didn’t have time to mess anymore with it.
    Bob Martin

11. Downloadable and Microwaveable. WOW, This is great. You are a genius. We will use this with kid gloves.

12. Ann Coleman says:

Boy, did a need a big box of patience this morning! Can you mail me some for the next time I’m having “one of those days?”

13. Wish it was organic. Natural patience is much better for you. People see right through the artificial sweeteners — they can tell you’re faking because you’re too sweet.

14. smzang says:

You’ve already said “you’re welcome”
    so I’m guessing you already know what I was going to say.

15. Gary Fultz says:

I’m worried about side effects. Think my boss will like it?

16. cat9984 says:

Sounds like the perfect stocking stuffer.