Caption this Photo

mt-tushmore-or-mt-rushmore-canadian-side

Mount Tushmore?

Potential U. S. Supreme Court nominees?

Mount Rushmore seen from the Canadian side?

American voters during the upcoming elections?

Now it’s your turn!

All suggestions appreciated. I promise not to take you for granite (rim shot).

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Caption this Photo

1. Forrest Pasky says:

Nobody can find Teddy’s contact lens.

2. That is funny! Can’t think of one, laughing too hard!

3. Looking for a contact lens.

4. claire says:

LOL! Face of modern politics?

I couldn’t possibly do better than these, no matter how hard I tried. Thanks, Mitch and friends, for the comic relief!

6. Yes, “sticking your head in the sand is an option, but it leaves the rest of your anatomy pretty vulnerable.” – (me)

7. revruss1220 says:

How about: “Profiles in Dis-Courage”, or “The Face of American Political Leadership in Our Time.”

8. “Anyone have a copy of Forbes?”

9. Ron Whited says:

A scene from Mitch Teemly’s new sermon series “Get thee behind me…”

10. Jennwith2ns says:

I’m really bad at captions, but I can’t help but post this oldie but goodie from my previous blog. (Because of your last sentence, obviously.) https://thatsajennstory.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/this-place-rocks/

11. I’ll give you three …
    1) Father to son: “and then there were these few four president …”
    2) “when they told me they were updating the mountain and wanted me to be among the four most memorable presidents of the last 50 I years was excited … it was a strange sitting though” – President’s name
    3) “well at least you can tell I’m The one who works Out” – President’s name

12. wzippler says:

How Colin Kaepernick, and his buds will be remembered forever.

13. Roos Ruse says:

What? This IS their best sides.

14. Funny, Funny, Funny. I seem to have an aversion to visiting this site early in the day, with all the morning mist.

15. look at those 4 large cracks in the rock – I’m just being cheeky

16. gpavants says:

Mitch,

That was a great way to end my week. Thank you, Gary

17. Looking for Witch’s lost marbles. 😉

18. Lafemmeroar says:

Heads down … asses up…democracy under Trump.