Unintended Messages

Bloopers1God: “Keep up the good work, folks. But about that marquee…”

Presentation1Associate: “May I help–“

Customer: “No! Thanks, I’m good!”

f88075aeef2ea05c327c770b84dc986d4b277a25Can a nature film show too much nature?

christmas-bazaar-sign-46536I don’t know, that just seems wrong, eh.

AlignmentAnd do not, repeat do not get your brakes done here!

Hilarious-and-funny-church-signs-from-around-the-US-41Wait, honey, let’s check the nursery before we go. I mean, just in case.

Let-out-all-the-swear-words-83908We have some great @$#!&*%^ing deals on suits!

Bloopers-It starts with a little harmless arithmetic, but pretty soon you're strung out on equations, and turning trigs to support your $500 a day calculus habitGeeks gone bad.

Bloopers2Well, dang, sounds like hog heaven to me!

Philosophy-Sign-47852Whoa, dude, that is so deep.

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Unintended Messages

1. Wow – didn’t know math was illegal …

2. revruss1220 says:

Hilarious! I think I need the exact address of that Days Inn.

3. Forrest Pasky says:

Awesome. Good laugh to start day at work Mitch. Thanks.

4. pkadams says:

Thanks! Made the kids and I laugh. 🙂

5. esoterica says:

Haha fantastic! Thanks for the laugh this morning. 🙂

6. I needed a good laugh today and this post took care of that! 🙂

7. radiostudy says:

Gave me a good laugh too! Borrowing for FB (with your comments) if that’s OK. Thanks!

8. Oooo, oooo, I want to try the gravy hot tub!

9. Oh, my goodness… I’m laughing until tears stream…so hilarious!! I’m such a grammar geek… and thus, I find this to be just the funniest post I have read in a very long time!! Thank you; thank you, my witty friend, for the enormous laugh today!! 🙂 🙂

10. RGS says:

Just when I needed a good laugh, there it is! Love it when prayers are answered.

11. jimspoor says:

Reblogged this on The Continuing Adventures of Jimmy Track and commented:
    Too good not to share.

12. Thanks for my laugh today. I needed it!

13. Appreciate the laughs.

14. SarahC says:

haha let the church Help! luv it

15. I can’t stop laughing, Mitch! Thank you, I really needed it. 🙂

16. I’m snickering quietly because everyone else at my house is asleep! 😂

17. @DeeptiArun says:

Ha Ha…Super hilarious! Thank you 🙂

18. CLEvangelism says:

Love these! (And observant people.)

19. Mitch, these are great. Some I had to read twice to gain total understanding. I know I am a little slow.

20. lexcience says:

“Fight Children with Diabetes”, hahaha.

21. Ann Coleman says:

Where do you find these? They’re great! And while I usually avoid hot tubs, I have to admit that if I found one filled with gravy, I’d grab a couple of biscuits and jump right in!

22. Hi Mich….I just launched a new product for people who want to achieve success in their life. Could you please reblog / promote it:

23. carhicks says:

😂😂😂😂

24. Hilarious wacky sign posts are a recurrent feature on a blog I follow (Bluebird of Bitterness), so I have seen a lot of them.  This is the funniest I can recall.  😀

25. Thank you for a great laugh-out-loud session Mitch! Your captions are priceless.

26. Terri Nida says:

Those really made me laugh. Thank you!

27. Reblogged this on Stuff Inside My Head and commented:
    Some needed hilarity for the day.