A Filmmaker’s Journal

To all of my wonderful friends, long-timers and newbies, in the blogging community: Thank you so much for your ongoing love and support! I want to apologize for my lack of attentiveness to your blogs–I miss reading them!–while things reach the boiling point with my feature film Notzilla. We’re due to start shooting in one week, and are already putting in 12-13 hour days!

Just for fun, I’ve posted a few preview images (above) of the still-under-construction title monster from our wildly over-the-top action comedy. Sharp teeth and many other details are yet to be added, but all-in-all he’s a pretty lovable guy. And you’re pretty lovable guys too (non-gender usage implied).

Get your roar on!

Mitch

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Memoir, Movies and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to A Filmmaker’s Journal

1. Congratulations! Let the fun commence. 🙂

2. So, do you kill the little begger by unzipping his neck?

3. atimetoshare.me says:

We will miss you, but by the looks of your photos it’s apparent you’re having fun yet working hard. I’ll pray that it runs smoothly for you!

4. ellie894 says:

Aargh! How cool 😎!

5. I personally send you my best wishes! real talent

6. I’m excited about Notzilla!

I hope you are blessed enough to springboard from one success to the next with only as much downtime as you’re comfortable with. 😁 My blog will still be there when you catch a breath.

7. Not to worry! We know you are crazy busy… and we’re thrilled for you! Can’t wait to see and hear more of your progress! Love the “monster”! 🙂

8. Erika Kind says:

I wish you a great time with this project when even it will be hard work for sure!

9. bg says:

all the best ,i look forward to watching your movie ,kindest regards bg 🙂😎🙂

10. Joan says:

May the roar be with you 🙂

11. Jennie says:

We will be here, Mitch. I have my roar on. 😀

12. Ann Coleman says:

That sounds so exciting! We will miss you in the blogging world these next few weeks, but look forward to hearing all about the filming when you return. Best of luck to you all!

13. Notzilla will be a great success like Over the Rhine 🙂 Roaaarrrr!

14. smzang says:

Wishing you many blessings (to go with your already abundance).
    Looking forward to seeing your second award winning feature film!

15. gpavants says: