Catkind

I’m in the midst of final prep on my feature film Notzilla. Meanwhile, here’s a kitty-litter-deep tribute to a somewhat more realistic beasty.

Cat-man-do

The cat’s in the bag. Literally.

Cat in bag

Just got my fur done. Do you think it’s too literal?”

I got my fur done - went with a cat theme - again

She works hard for the money.

Trixie's catnip addiction

New NASA Research Reveals Moon to be Lunar Litter Box

Lunar Litter Box

There was great excitement on the occasion of the launch of the Grand Cat Zeppelin.

Cat Zeppelin

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Mitchellaneous and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Catkind

1. John Sayers says:

Had to send this on to Peter my podcast director, my chaplain assistant, MY FRIEND. Who is a cat lover and by the way he also went to LM a year behind us. Mitch will you be at the reunion? Speaking of podcast it would be a hoot do one with you which I can do over the phone. Email me with a personal email if you are open. John

2. Forrest Pasky says:

Great laugh to start the work day.
    Thanks Mitch. 🙂

3. John Eli says:

This post did a better job of waking me up, this morning, than my coffee. 💯👌🤣

4. Candice says:

Cats don’t even know how many of us get a giggle at their expense. As long as they exist, they’ll be a source of comic relief.

5. GP Cox says:

These are tooo much Mitch, thanks for the chuckles!!

6. Love them all but especially the last one.

7. Very funny… glad I can look at your post online since I’m allergic to the cat-kind. 😉

8. Marc-André says:

The first photo made me love!

9. Funny stuff Mitch. I have never seen a HoverCat.
    Good one.

10. RGS says:

Laugh out loud funny!

11. LifeAmazing says:

I have to comment and tell you that this catty post made me smile.