Weird Children

The school year is over, and children are at play again.

slow kids

Billy (in slow motion): “Throoww me the ballll, Bobbyyy.”

Bobby: “I caaaann’t, Biillly, I have nooo shoulderrrrs.”

Billy: “Welll, thenn, I think our gaaame has reached a dead ennnd.”

This entry was posted in Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Weird Children

1. LOL! Yep, some of those signs will make you wonder.

2. Love the imagery, I close my eyes and I see the scene.

3. ellie894 says:

πŸ˜‚ well done!

4. atimetoshare.me says:

I can see it in my mind, but my kids are actually moving slowly too.😜 Remember the signs warning us to look out for falling rock. I kept looking for an Indian princess but never saw one.

5. OMG!!! Let’s start a go-fund me campaign to help those poor children. There must be away to get them prosthetic shoulders or maybe a good surgeon could do some reconstructive surgery. A battery powered skateboard would get them moving faster. Let’s not let them suffer! Contribute now to Mitch’s “Skateboards to End Shoulderless Fund.”

6. Bill Sweeney says:

You’re craaaazy, Mitch πŸ™‚

7. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£

8. Forrest Pasky says:

Love when you do these kind of posts Mitch. πŸ™‚

9. Hilarious! The writer in me loves this! Sorry I’m a bit behind on reading your posts… I saw that you posted a Wishing Map… I can’t wait to read. I’m just in the midst of moving my studio this week… huuuuuuge job. Will be reading during my packing breaks! πŸ˜‰

10. Lol. I love the Ogden Nash poem that deals with this:

In between the route marks And the shaving rhymes, Black and yellow markers Comment on the times. All along the highway Hear the signs discourse:

MEN S L O W WORKING ; SADDLE C R O S S I N G HORSE .

Cryptic crossroad preachers Proffer good advice,

Helping wary drivers Keep out of Paradise.

Transcontinental sermons, Transcendental talk:

SOFT C A U T I O N SHOULDERS ; CROSS C H I L D R E N WALK .

Wisest of their proverbs, Truest of their talk, Have I found that dictum:

CROSS C H I L D R E N WALK .

When Adam took the highway, He left his sons a guide:

CROSS C H I L D R E N WALK ; CHEERFUL C H I L D R E N RIDE .

11. M.B. Henry says:

LOL! I saw a sign on my walk yesterday that said “Pick up your poop look into the camera.” I’m assuming they were asking to clean up after pets and be aware of video surveillance, but you never know in Los Angeles!

12. At least they have jobs waiting for them when they grow up. They become “Slow men at work” πŸ˜‰

13. Candice says:

After seeing a sign: SLOW WATCH FOR CHILDREN, my husband’s favourite joke is saying, β€œWant to trade in the kids for a watch?”