I don’t normally do blog awards because they’re meant to draw attention to newer blogs; and I’ve been around a few blog years (even more in dog years) and have been blessed with a growing following. However, I’ve been nominated for a Mystery Blogger Award by both Tim Holman of Beard with a Blog and Jhavinder Thakur of Fun and Factz 4U, so it ith obviouthly a thign (said with tongue in cheek). Thanks, guys—I’m honored!
- Use the logo and list the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself (see below)
- Answer the questions you were asked (see belower)
- Nominate other blogs and notify them (see belowerer)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
Three Things About Me (I already talk too much about myself, but here goes):
- Tomorrow is my birthday and I’ll probably blog about it (did I mention that I talk too much about myself?).
- My daughter Beth, a brilliant artist and clothing designer (like her mother), is visiting!
- My daughter Mandy, who’s a writer and filmmaker (like her dad), will be working on my next feature film with me!
The Five Questions for Me to Answer:
- What do you do in your free time? I love reading aloud with my wife, visiting museums, historical sites and nature, and of course watching movies; my work (writing and filmmaking) is my passion, so “free time” has little meaning for me.
- Name the place you like most? Cities: London and New York. Notcities: Big Sur, Sequoia and Yosemite, the Canadian Rockies, almost any beach or mountain.
- What is your opinion on “God”? I believe love (selfless, divine love) is the most powerful force in the universe, and that God himself (not a “he” in the human sense) is the source of that love (1 John 4:8). So I’m in. Now and forever.
- If you get a huge amount of money what you will do? Pay off mortgage, pay off kid’s college loans, set up a non-profit foundation, and make more movies!
- Will you forgive someone who cheats on you? Yes (see #3 above).
My Nominees (people you should discover!):
- Laced up Lutheran https://laceduplutheran.com/
- Running the Race https://letusruntherace.net/
- The Long Road https://rodericktmacdonald.com/
- Vapor Sage https://wtfaiblog.wordpress.com/
- Muddling Through My Middle Age https://muddlingthroughmymiddleage.com/
- Following the Path to the Past https://mb-henry.com/
- Squid’s Cup of Tea https://steagarden.wordpress.com/
- Andrew’s View of the Week https://andrewsviewoftheweek.com/
- A Cornered Gurl https://acorneredgurl.com/
- But I Smile Anyway https://butismileanyway.com/
- Russellings of the Spirit https://russellingsofthespirit.com/
- Japan Trekker http://www.japantrekker.com/
- On My Way Home https://mywayhomelife.wordpress.com/
- The Immortal Juke Box https://theimmortaljukebox.com/
- Charles French https://charlesfrenchonwordsreadingandwriting.wordpress.com/
- Karina’s Thought https://karinasussanto.wordpress.com/
- A Pastor’s Heart https://shirleyhobsonduncanson.com/
- Second Rate Scientist https://secondratescientist.com/
- My Wall https://mywordwall.wordpress.com/2018/05/09/spring-flowers/
- Scribbled Verse https://afzalmoolla.wordpress.com/
- Parallax https://pvcann.com/
- Insanity Bytes https://insanitybytes2.wordpress.com/
- Through Ink and Image https://throughinkandimage.com/
Five Questions for my Nominees
- What moment or choice in your past do you wish you could undo?
- Funniest movie/s you ever saw?
- Greatest song/s you’ve ever heard?
- Greatest truth you’ve ever learned?
- What are the last words you want to hear before dying, and/or the first words you want to hear after dying?