Random Notes to Self

How chairs become soiled:

How chairs become soiled

Break eggs before new neighbors hatch:Break eggs before new neighbors hatch

Don’t forget to re-cycle:A bicycle inside a tree on Vashon Island, Washington.

Yard Sale: Possible deal on some used kids?Presentation1Brains are handy. Get one.Brains are handy things

Keep priorities straight (Matthew 6:33)

Presentation1

Oh, yeah, and this (duh):Presentation3

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Random Notes to Self

1. hannahtk says:

Such great fun – and wonderful truth

2. phillswrites says:

Nice compilation! 😃

3. So that’s where my bike got to!!!

4. John Eli says:

This made my day. 👍👊☺

5. Lydia Reyes says:

The brain and the quote by Francis Chan are my favorites!

6. M.B. Henry says:

I really want to try that prank lol

7. Jennie says:

Hilarious, Mitch…except for the last one. 🙂

8. I wonder how much they got for the Kids.

9. gpavants says:

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for the fun reminders. A picture can say it all.

Gary

10. Thanks for following my blog! Looks like you have a nice site with alit of followers. Any advice? Where are you and do you bike?

• mitchteemley says:

Hi Dude. Used to bike, don’t currently. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. You? Advice: 1) Write well, and keep improving, 2) Use the WordPress Reader to find people with related views and topics, then Like and Comment on their posts–and visits to your blog will increase. Blessings.

• Thanks. Austin. I have my own domain but switching to that requires I learn WordPress or hire someone, and I’d lose the Reader referrals. But running out of storage on WP so need to do something. Do you earn any income from Google ads? Thanks! PS What does write well mean to you?

• mitchteemley says:

I don’t do ads, so, no, I don’t get any money from my blog. But I do grow as a writer, and I’m gradually building a following that is very supportive of my other projects (films and books-in-the-making). Writing well? Big question to answer in this little Reply box! But for starters: Read good writers and analyze what makes them good; find and develop your own voice by writing–and re-writing–constantly.

11. lbeth1950 says:

Bet nobody bought the kids.